• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cobra9999

May 7, 2020
Do we know the Name to mod the values for

Brigitte
Judge O'Conner

Example:
NasRULE post this:

New Content :
Lisa M : enter bathroom when she inside, fingering
Alexa StepYS : go to step family living room when she is alone, watch tv with her, cuddle + show tit
Mary StepOS : further training, flirt mc naked + she topless + naked + touch cock + hj
Mia OSfriend : help her during double training, must have alt room, f her
Jill OldSis : after massage, f her bareback. YS join
Lily YoungSis : after date, f her bareback, creampie. join OS
Victoria FLawyer : on weekend, go to the firm. weekend meeting, sneak + clingy + officehj
Kate MAunt : sleep event, she ask jerk + watch jerk + kiss jerk, sleep together + flatter + cuddle. go jog with her, she flash her tit

Last edited:

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
can someone help me with the goons task please?
I'm guessing you want to know how to find them?
Go to the police station and meet with the detectives, use the chat about topics until you are friends (preferably best friends, this takes a few visits), then you can ask them to help you out (at the cost of some friendship), they will patrol the road in their car, I think the first time will fail, but the second time (at least for me), we caught the goons.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: ihavephd

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
How many times do you need to do the pharmacy pick up to unlock the step family? It only showed up once for me, I saw the girl and she gave me her number but nothing else happened after that.

KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Hi
Like the Game. Please advise if anyone has the latest game save with Incest ON & a gallery unlocker Mod
Many Thanks(y)(y)

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
t
working on a wt for every step i took, going to take time since there is a good amount of grinding in it
You are a hero will wait on it and put my playthrough on hold since i didn't progress much and if you are using the console command can you also state how much you modified it each step or do you max it right out the gate?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes