Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I did the same thing but still nothing happen. Need help on this
Did somebody confirm that the scene where Older sister joins MC and younger sister actually exists in the game? I found no such renders in the images folder.
The scenes of jill/older sister and lily/younger sister

first, you must have had sex with both of them, once that is done, you need to be sharing a room with jill/older sister, when she is working out, give her a massage naked, fuck her with a condom, keep repeating, after some time, the younger sister will walk in on the 2 of you, keep repeating, after some time, the younger sister will get on the bed with the 2 of you and watch, this will also unlock sex with older sister without a condom

This will only work when sharing a room with jill/older sister, not with lily/younger sister, and when the mc have sex with jill/older sister and you want lily/younger sister to show up, always pick the condom option, she will not show up if you pick the sex option without a condom

for the images that you where looking for, they are there, \images\Events\motel_group

the images will not be in the folder call images in the game folder, that's vids only, you must rip the images from the archive.rpa

How do you get to have sex with YoungSis (Lil) everything else works wondering what has gone wrong?
to have sex with lily/younger sister, be sharing a room with her
1) at night when she is in bed, uncover her, she will catch you, keep repeating until you are able you pull clothes down to see boobs or pussy, at some point she will help you
2) keep reaping the night asking for help scene when she is in bed
3) get the bj scene in the morning, this will auto trigger
4) hang out in the pool with her, when challenge for a wish, let her win first, do it a 2nd time and beat her
5) and for the sex scene, first you need to have the xshop open by following her after school, once that is done, after class, accompany her to work, working with her, go back home together, after some repeats, the sex scene will trigger

another way to get the sex scene to trigger, and this one happen for me before the work one

must be sharing a room with her
after the bj scene, a new option will show up for her under requests, date, so after supper with the family, go back to your motel room, click on her, requests and go on a date with her, pick any option for date night, i picked the last one on the list for movie, keep repeating, after a few times, the sex scene will trigger

Last edited:

demude

Jul 15, 2021

first, you must have had sex with both of them, once that is done, you need to be sharing a room with jill/older sister, when she is working out, give her a massage naked, fuck her with a condom, keep repeating, after some time, the younger sister will walk in on the 2 of you, keep repeating, after some time, the younger sister will get on the bed with the 2 of you and watch, this will also unlock sex with older sister without a condom

This will only work when sharing a room with jill/older sister, not with lily/younger sister, and when the mc have sex with jill/older sister and you want lily/younger sister to show up, always pick the condom option, she will not show up if you pick the sex option without a condom

for the images that you where looking for, they are there, \images\Events\motel_group

the images will not be in the folder call images in the game folder, that's vids only, you must rip the images from the archive.rpa

to have sex with lily/younger sister, be sharing a room with her
1) at night when she is in bed, uncover her, with will catch you, keep repeating until you are able you pull clothes down to see boobs or pussy, at some point she will help you
2) keep reaping the night asking for help scene when she is in bed
3) get the bj scene in the morning, this will auto trigger
4) hang out in the pool with her, when challenge for a wish, let her win first, do it a 2nd time and beat her
5) and for the sex scene, first you need to have the xshop open by following her after school, once that is done, after class, accompany her to work, working with her, go back home together, after some repeats, the sex scene will trigger

another way to get the sex scene to trigger, and this one happen for me before the work one

must be sharing a room with her
after the bj scene, a new option will show up for her under requests, date, so after supper with the family, go back to your motel room, click on her, requests and go on a date with her, pick any option for date night, i picked the last one on the list for movie, keep repeating, after a few times, the sex scene will trigger
couldn't get the young sis, bareback, creampie and Old sis join scene

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
couldn't get the young sis, bareback, creampie and Old sis join scene
are you sharing a room with the older sister

if so, keep repeating the massage scene with her, and fuck her with condom

after a lot of repeats, the younger sister will walk in

after a lot more repeats, the younger sister will stay and watch, this will unlock bareback and creampie for the older sister

0.19.2 someone please? :)
Here

demude

Jul 15, 2021
are you sharing a room with the older sister

if so, keep repeating the massage scene with her, and fuck her with condom

after a lot of repeats, the younger sister will walk in

after a lot more repeats, the younger sister will stay and watch, this will unlock bareback and creampie for the older sister
I mean the another way round, which is stated there after date with young sis fuck bareback, creampie and old sis join.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I mean the another way round, which is stated there after date with young sis fuck bareback, creampie and old sis join.
older sis does not join in after the date with the younger sister (not in 0.19.2)

to get bareback and creampie with younger sister, keep going on the date with her

demude

Jul 15, 2021
older sis does not join in after the date with the younger sister (not in 0.19.2)

to get bareback and creampie with younger sister, keep going on the date with her
in that case i had all that done already. By the way, thanks for the information.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
in that case i had all that done already. By the way, thanks for the information.
not a problem, it will take a few repeats until she allows you to do bareback with her

for sex scenes
after date
going back home together after work
asking for it under naughty when sharing a room
catching her masturbating, the mc will join in and fuck her, if you are not sharing a room together, this scene will still trigger and you can still fuck her, even when lisa/mom is in the bathroom, happen to me (lisa/mom goes to the bathroom at 20:00, so that's how i know)

i think any sex scene will count towards getting bareback with her after the first time you go on a date with her, not 100% sure

Barro

Nov 20, 2017
Sorry if I am being repettitive here, but I didn´t find thie info in the thread... How to fuck mom in bareback?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
yeah can't bareback lisa/mom yet, when it does get added to the game, my guess on the first time you do get to bareback her, it will be in the bathroom, since that scene is a good setup for it

Last edited:

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
V 0.19.2

Hi,

there are some new links:

Win/Linux:
Straitened Times v0.19.2 pc build (mega)
Straitened Times v0.19.2 pc build (google)
Mac:
Straitened Times v0.19.2 mac build (mega)

---

Edit says:

v0.19.2 bug fix:
Fix: Kate allow sleep together
Fix: Kate jerk dialogue error
Fix: Jill catch jerking error
Add: settings option to disable random dialogue colors
Update: enter motel baths events
you sir are an absolute star for sharing,in future though could you please let mods know either by pm or report your post with game update,thanks again for sharing-love this game :) (y):love:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

You misunderstood. You're referring to the scene when fucking older sister and the younger sister come in the room and lays on the bed. I'm asking about when you are fucking younger sister and then the older sister joins. There have been a couple of posts listing this as new content in version 19, but it doesn't seem to exist.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
You misunderstood. You're referring to the scene when fucking older sister and the younger sister come in the room and lays on the bed. I'm asking about when you are fucking younger sister and then the older sister joins. There have been a couple of posts listing this as new content in version 19, but it doesn't seem to exist.
I answered this as well a few post above yours, but here it is again

older sis does not come in when fucking the younger sister, not in game yet

Reactions: yrban7477

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I will add, there is a scene with an older sister when she does anal at night.
We need to go to a strip bar with her, talk to her partner, then go home and go to bed. The sister will come drunk and pester her brother.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
any Hero can share a WT???
i'm still working on mine on and off, about to start on it again, only thing that i need to unlock now is for anna/step mom on becoming a model, everything else is done.

There is a few other scenes that hasn't trigger for me, i might just leave them out, just wanna get the step mom modeling unlock, reason, bf2042 beta started for me today, just got done playing 1 match.

the scenes that hasn't trigger yet

Lisa/mom pinup modeling scene, when she is laying down, the pinup one takes forever to pop up
lawyer's apartment, when violet is naked in a fight pose and when she is passed out on the back of the sofa
1 scene will unlock once i get step mom as a model
a peep scene on younger step sister when she is changing, which is a random thing

once i get the step mom as a model, then i might say i'm done and if people wanna see all the scene of her when she model's, it will be there

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes