Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
So we can't fuck the bank manger in office or do we have to grind some more affection? Only in motel then?

Reactions: ZTD

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
what to do with step mother hits say max the allure, maybe there is still naughty events i tried everything ? and there is no event that say still effective.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
can't for the life of me figure out alexa's boyfriend. Waited upstairs at 1800 and other various times every day. watched tv with her for weeks.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
I've tried several times and can't get this scene to trigger. Is there possibly something more needed or it only happens on certain days of the week?
I have a similar problem except I finally got them to fight then I talk to both sisters about their conflict. All I get from alexa is I don't want to talk about it. If I ask again relationship worse. I found the girls did not fight until I triggered the stepmother handjob. Not sure if that has something to do with it.

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
After finishing going to school, go straight to suburbs and go to Alexas room to eavesdrop (if you previously saw them fighting about having a boyfriend)
Thank You!! been trying to figure this out for a while! How the fuck would anyone know to do this?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I have a similar problem except I finally got them to fight then I talk to both sisters about their conflict. All I get from alexa is I don't want to talk about it. If I ask again relationship worse. I found the girls did not fight until I triggered the stepmother handjob. Not sure if that has something to do with it.
Thank You!! been trying to figure this out for a while! How the fuck would anyone know to do this?
This was what I missed as well. I'm not sure if I was never at that location at that time before or I was there, but the semi-random event didn't trigger that time and I didn't go there enough times. It's one of the frustrating things about this game.

Reactions: wshizzle

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
Need advice.
Jill/older sis returns drunk from bar and fall asleep.
As a hint it says that there more night occurrences. Any ideas?

Last edited:

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Need advice.
Jill/older sis returns drunk from bar and fall asleep.
As a hint it says that there more night occurrences. Any ideas?
keep going to sleep around 3-4 AM when she works at night, eventually she will return home drunk and have anal sex with you.

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes