KRISH651988

Jan 15, 2018
Please advise how to advance for SEX scenes with Aunt & Step-Mom. Also advise if there is any pregnancy options with Lisa, Lil & Jill as well.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Any chance to use MC's mom car?
Heck if your MC is working with the Bank Manager he should have enough money to not only get his own car but his own house as well!!! There is very little to buy in the game.....perv stuff from the Hotel Owner, Meals for the family and Condoms!! That is it! Yet MC is making 1000's a week between the Bank, Restaurant and the Sex Store.

Heck he could buy the Family's Old house and use the Master Bedroom as his. Step-mom and Aunt might be a lot more open to sex in a more private sitting.

Reactions: ladguru

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Please advise how to advance for SEX scenes with Aunt & Step-Mom. Also advise if there is any pregnancy options with Lisa, Lil & Jill as well.
there isn't any sex scenes with aunt
step mom only has a hj scene, keep jerking off and holding it when step mom enters the mc bedroom at the step family house
pregnancy isn't in the game

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Man I really wanted to like this game but this is a perfect example of how to NOT do a sandbox game. The renders and animations look nice though.

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Love the characters, love the scenes, love the stories, but it is a grind grind grind grind.

A suggestion:

When standing outside of the school at 9am, have a button that says "Attend Two Classes (may miss content)". Then do a single image transition, no interruptions from Principal, and be standing in Miss Froberg's class at 13:00.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Man I really wanted to like this game but this is a perfect example of how to NOT do a sandbox game. The renders and animations look nice though.
Yeah, me too.
But I would rather say, It's a good example how to get it ALMOST right. The whole game is a bit over-engineered but >90% is okayish.

Tune down the grind and improve the hints. Crucial events should not be hidden behind Easter eggs.
Drop the "energy". It only causes frustration and does not add anything to the game.
I recon "travel time" is part of the concept. But nevertheless, tune it down! Drop the travel time between downtown areas. Add a taxi. Call mom to pick you up or ask her to drop you somewhere. Whatever...

nowwy

Aug 4, 2019
Hi, there is an update (version 0.20.1):

PC (WIN / Linux): - - -

MAC: - - -

! important !
Do not use saves from other versions that were made in the middle of events, it can cause a lot of errors.
You should save in location and then load it with updated game

v0.20.1 bug fix:
Update: Dialogue system
Update: Game update system
Fix: girls' room peeping errors
Fix: some conditions and typing errors

Happy All Hallows' Eve ;)

filipson

May 26, 2021
How can I delete in-game saves. I want to use the "save/load" function because I want to leave the last 2 out of 10 saves and autosaves.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
How can I delete in-game saves. I want to use the "save/load" function because I want to leave the last 2 out of 10 saves and autosaves.
Think you can hover the cursor over them and hit delete button on your keyboard, I know that works on some other games.
Should also mention you can have loads of saves, at least 50 pages at 8 saves a page.

Last edited:

wshizzle

Game Developer
Jan 30, 2020
there isn't any sex scenes with aunt
step mom only has a hj scene, keep jerking off and holding it when step mom enters the mc bedroom at the step family house
pregnancy isn't in the game
Would be nice to get an end of content notification instead of just wasting time with the aunt forever.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
How do you get the step family to like you?
Depends on where you are at in the tasks/quests
Eat lunch with step-family at the restaurant in the downtown mall on Saturday and Sunday. MC can discuss interests with the stepmother and the two half-sisters before selecting the choice to eat lunch with them.
Once MC is invited, he can eat dinner with step family at their house in the evenings. Also discuss interests at this time.
Watch TV together with step-family at their house in evenings after dinner.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Would be nice to get an end of content notification instead of just wasting time with the aunt forever.
If you look at the contacts on MC's phone, for each character, there are "Possibilities" which indicate when there is more content available. It's not perfect though. The translation isn't great and I have seen it say "still, there may be more naughty events" when there are none remaining.

filipson

May 26, 2021
Think you can hover the cursor over them and hit delete button on your keyboard, I know that works on some other games.
Should also mention you can have loads of saves, at least 50 pages at 8 saves a page.
it doesn't work here, I tried before writing the post :) both in version 015 and 020

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Depends on where you are at in the tasks/quests
Eat lunch with step-family at the restaurant in the downtown mall on Saturday and Sunday. MC can discuss interests with the stepmother and the two half-sisters before selecting the choice to eat lunch with them.
Once MC is invited, he can eat dinner with step family at their house in the evenings. Also discuss interests at this time.
Watch TV together with step-family at their house in evenings after dinner.
They aren't even speaking t me at the moment, met the step-mother at their house and she basically told me to fuck off, bumped into the step-daughters at the mall, went to lunch then the step-mother turned up and now they aren't talking to me. Do I just keep hoping to meet the daughters at the mall until they talk to me again?

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
They aren't even speaking t me at the moment, met the step-mother at their house and she basically told me to fuck off, bumped into the step-daughters at the mall, went to lunch then the step-mother turned up and now they aren't talking to me. Do I just keep hoping to meet the daughters at the mall until they talk to me again?
You have to repeat this event at the weekend until the relation is high enough. (Not sure which relation, mom? all?)
First you meet one sis in the mall at a weekend morning. You can talk to her and raise relation.
1 or 2 hours later all 3 are in the cafe. You can talk to all 3 of them and raise relation. Then join them.
Rinse and repeat until they invite you to dinner.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes