FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Do not use saves from other versions that were made in the middle of events, it can cause a lot of errors.
You should save in location and then load it with updated game
this save not star new event of v0.20.0 yet but has full all love girl

• Angry
Reactions: sidiouspein

Icedreams

May 4, 2017
I wish this game had a walkthrough. I need help with the step-family a BIG FAT PLEASE. I have got to kissing Mary and its shown part of her when kissing the step-mom at the door but thats it. Alexa I need to find out who her boyfriend is they have talked about it at the dining room and in the front room. And last but not least the step-mom I've got her coming into the bedroom in just her underwear when the MC is masturbating.Please some kind soul help.

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
How to proceed with bank manager? Get titfuck already but when i return she told me to disappear cause the place under investigation.

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Thanks but who will i ask for lawyer address and also the culprits too?
For the culprits talk to Ren. Not sure if you have to raise the opinion first.
The address you get from the lawyer herself. But first you have to find out about her parties and trick her when she has a hangover.

Reactions: Nemesiz691

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
Here is my WT for 0.20.0

How it was made, i started a new game, gave myself money, and it's a step by step on every action i did, if you don't use a money cheat, use it as a reference

I used my 0.19.2 save while triggering new content, 0.20.0 content is found at the bottom of the wt, again, step by step on every action i took to get the new content to trigger

StraitenedTimes 0.20.0 WT.zip - the wt

0.19.2 save.zip - my save that was made while making the WT from start to end

0.20.0 save.zip - my save that i used when i made the 0.20.0 part in the wt

Interests part 1-3 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests

scenes that didn't trigger while playing

lawyer's apartment at night
violet is drunk, nude and in a fighting pose
violet is drunk and passed out on the back of the sofa

There is a few modeling scenes as well that i didn't trigger, 1 with lisa/mom and the rest is with anna/step mom, it would just take to long to get all the scenes
Chemmy can i follow your walkthrough without using cheats for money or?

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes