WCold

Aug 17, 2016
only can discuss interests and her opinion is 100 is the max
Ok, yes there may be one glitch that won't allow you to get her to your personal motel room
I guess you'll have to wait till the next update or raise you relations with Anna to max (yes, the glitch connected to stepmom)

Reactions: richardcr9

richardcr9

Dec 9, 2019
Ok, yes there may be one glitch that won't allow you to get her to your personal motel room
I guess you'll have to wait till the next update or raise you relations with Anna to max (yes, the glitch connected to stepmom)
thank you, I went ahead with the stepmother and the judge appeared in my alt room

Attal

Oct 25, 2017
only can discuss interests and her opinion is 100 is the max
It's normal that interests is the only option. You've got to advance Victoria to girlfriend (at least office blowjob maybe sex in apartment and some courtroom flirts). Then you need to visit the judge more than once in one day in her office, then go to family supper, then go right to your alternative room and she just shows up. Might have to try a few times, hard to tell in this game.

Reactions: hentai charley

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
in version 0.28.1 mom and older sister have the mensage of max alure but still there may be more naughty events, what are the new events of this update? i probably am missing only one of each...

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
in version 0.28.1 mom and older sister have the mensage of max alure but still there may be more naughty events, what are the new events of this update? i probably am missing only one of each...
There is a new event for Lisa (mom) "Fuck near sleeping daughter" in 0.28 which is just like "HJ near sleeping daughter" from 0.27. Have you done that?

Valmanway

Oct 17, 2017
Is there any way to restore rollback to this game, other than using Unren? (I downloaded it but can't make sense of the instructions.)
1. Put unren inside the game main folder (where the .exe is)
2. Run unren and when it asks which option you want, type 6
3. Press enter and wait until you get the message saying it's done
4. Press enter again to close unren
That should be it.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 951, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'pzone'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 784, in script call
  File "ch_SMaid.rpyc", line 951, in script
  File "E:\Misc Games\Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee\StraitenedTimes-0.28.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Misc Games\Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee\StraitenedTimes-0.28.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 951, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'pzone'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.28.1
Thu Jun 30 06:37:24 2022
Does this possibly have something to do with why I can't get Danielle to go beyond oral even though that isn't raising her sexual tension anymore?

Reactions: McLOVINu and f4f4

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
I'm trying to get used to the gameplay, so far so good.
It could be a better mod, and a better proofreader.
Could use help from ProofreadingRUS.

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
For the threesome to happen, after you've had sex in front of the therapist, the next week schedule a group appointment but get to the apartment on time on your own. When you get to the door you should get a text...
How do you have sex with her at all, anywhere?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes