Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
How do you progress the little sister? based on what i read i need to get the handjob under the table but all i can get is her putting her hand on my lap.

rustedvideos

May 18, 2021
i have reached till ,

lauren : make her cum( options come in her confession)
stepmom: finally sex but with condom ( sunday morning she blows off some steam but i think u shud have done till the drinking bj after that u can fuck her any time )
kate: bj ( she lets u choose to jerk on her or to do the bj after u ask to sleep with her and then u come to bedroom for jerk )
judge : flirt and let her grope( is there anything else with the judge)

anything new in this update pls do let me know

oyeh

Feb 26, 2018
i have reached till ,

lauren : make her cum( options come in her confession)
stepmom: finally sex but with condom ( sunday morning she blows off some steam but i think u shud have done till the drinking bj after that u can fuck her any time )
kate: bj ( she lets u choose to jerk on her or to do the bj after u ask to sleep with her and then u come to bedroom for jerk )
judge : flirt and let her grope( is there anything else with the judge)

anything new in this update pls do let me know
how to reliably trigger the version of Kate's HJ and BJ scene?

• Angry
Reactions: Killer7161

jk11

May 16, 2017
Don't know why I love this game since I hate incest stuff... anyway I found here and there reference to incest not properly skipped, so I started editing them
I ended up removing all reference to incest and to commune (despite was a funny idea, leaving it was too messed up), fixing typo, made some statements clearer, and in the process I have changed some scenes to make them more funny (IMHO), like the personal and family shrink, Lisa behaviour when she drives you around...
please note that this mod don't introduce new images (I cannot make them and unfortunatly I cannot find a fan art thread of this great game)

This is what it ended up :

features:
get rid throughly of incest reference
fixed many typo/dialogues
featuring whole new typos :p
reworked some scenes (AFAIR driving, shrinks, sex with Lisa, peeping scenes...)
added some more dialogues related to actual situations (like a scenes that need to be repeated twice now have 2 different versions with the second one featuring reference to the first one...)
fixed code errors when I get them

Hope you like it

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Can you screw the motel owner?
I've gotten blowjobs from her but that's about it.
Course I also haven't spent too much time on her...
Thanks

Cheers

(I also haven't looked through the forum so apologies if it's been asked to death...)

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes