Qweds777

Aug 10, 2017
Сan someone explain to me: in "WTF do I do Mode", for run scene, SMin - "how much allure you need for them". What "max" is? And what means 5.0 / 5.0, etc?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
Сan someone explain to me: in "WTF do I do Mode", for run scene, SMin - "how much allure you need for them". What "max" is? And what means 5.0 / 5.0, etc?
So... if you see the progress on each characters (on your mobile tabs), that mode will display "D: [whatever]" (notice the "D:").
From that you can track progress... if you only see the "D: ", then you haven't unlock that event. if you finish the event it will display 2 status on each event, the "D :" and the actual progress...
Just try to activate and deactivate the "wtf do I do mode" while checking the progress page on mobile tabs... you will get it.

Last edited:

merto010

Jul 19, 2022
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

I added a file without the daily limit removals. If you get any loops, or errors use that file instead.

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
is this working on the latest version?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
How did you had sex with neighmom please? I only got BJ
Search Neighmom at 23.00 PM and choose Sneak->Stay & Watch->Play with her pussy, until you get the option to fuck her.
at first she will mad at you, just repeat the actions again the next day, and eventually she will ask you to put condom on the bed after that Play with her pussy and try to fuck her again...

Reactions: cgleco

chanceman

Dec 3, 2021
Where is the dude that would always put up the android port like right after a new update came out? I'm not talking about Estrada that guy has been slacking for the last 5 or 6 updates and taken a week or two to come out with them. Whoever that dude is that came out with the port like the same or next day, I'm sorry you the goat please put out the new update. Or if someone else wants to take over the sporting that's cool too lol

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
Every time this game updates, i have a fresh love/hate relationship issue with it :ROFLMAO:

I like the story, many of the kinks check my list but as a sandbox with omg, timegated activities as well as non-intuitive activities, it easily leads to boredom instead of me looking forward to the next event.

I kinda feel like the dev put each scenario in a vacuum and it works perfectly, but when you put them all together plus imposing timegate, yikes.

One plus point though, people in this tread do help one another haha... i guess everyone understands the pain ;)
Man, I feel your pain. It's annoying that some events happen at specific hours and even more ridiculous when they happen on certain days, at those hours. While some are easy to figure out, like when making an appointment, others are so frustrating, especially when there aren't any tips or hints in the phone, or if there are, they are very vague, forcing you to focus on that specific woman for some time, until you find her events.

For example, I knew there was a threesome scene between the Lit teacher and the mom but had no idea how to get it since it was never hinted that you can go to those therapy sessions without the mom. I had to check here in order to figure that one out.

joker-78

Mar 26, 2019
Search Neighmom at 23.00 PM and choose Sneak->Stay & Watch->Play with her pussy, until you get the option to fuck her.
at first she will mad at you, just repeat the actions again the next day, and eventually she will ask you to put condom on the bed after that Play with her pussy and try to fuck her again...
Thanks a lot man

alp777

Nov 15, 2018
try it in the morning at 8. then try again at 2300. need to catch her masturbating and stay and watch. then eat her pussy then fuck her with condom. then the next time she should ask you to put one on the bed.
I can eat her pussy but i can't fuck her with condom. Everytime i try to do it she pushes me away

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
1.you have to unlock all sex scenes involving stepfamily and a threesome with mary and lil n you
2.you have to talk to julia(owner of sex shop) and sam for promotion then you have to take julia for first modeling session
3.not yet there, you can check these things in progress of a character(fuck=sex with condom only)
1-> all the sex scenes involving stepfamily is completed.
alexa -> stepmom teach : sister undress is completed.
mary -> 3some with lil
stepmom -> 1687045478699.png
2-> with stepmom photoshoot 1687044923346.png
with mom when selecting xshop 1687044980007.png .. and in normal it goes 1687045044217.png or 1687045162115.png
i know that photoshoot goes full naked.
3 -> thanks for the update.

for 1 & 2 am I missing something ?

Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
Where is the dude that would always put up the android port like right after a new update came out? I'm not talking about Estrada that guy has been slacking for the last 5 or 6 updates and taken a week or two to come out with them. Whoever that dude is that came out with the port like the same or next day, I'm sorry you the goat please put out the new update. Or if someone else wants to take over the sporting that's cool too lol
Estrada's ports always work properly. The buttons aren't all jumbled at the bottom.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes