_Fabi_

Dec 27, 2021
In the non-patched game mom is Mother, How Can This Be? if Patreon Says no touchy touchy in Family o_O,,, by the way so grinding game :sleep: but Thanks dev...

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
i need a little help here, i can't unlock the first sex scene with the aunt, i already got the blowjob and i can jerk off in the bathroom/bedroom when i sleep with her but i can't progress to anything new from that

Terba

Apr 24, 2020
i need a little help here, i can't unlock the first sex scene with the aunt, i already got the blowjob and i can jerk off in the bathroom/bedroom when i sleep with her but i can't progress to anything new from that
if i recall then aunt is in bathroom in morning (after u slept inj same bed) keep going to bathroom while shes in here

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
tried to trigger 3some with step family but after 15 attempts still it doesnt trigger.
photoshoot of mom and stepmom only goes to topless and cannot start 18+ sex shop
neighbor mom cannot fuck bareback
can someone help on these
1.you have to unlock all sex scenes involving stepfamily and a threesome with mary and lil n you
2.you have to talk to julia(owner of sex shop) and sam for promotion then you have to take julia for first modeling session
3.not yet there, you can check these things in progress of a character(fuck=sex with condom only)

Reactions: Guy321

xtrema

Oct 24, 2022
bro how to massage her?? i don't know can you elaborate
thats a very long process i suggest you go through the given walkthrough(for starters you can massage her while she was doing yoga in the morning 8 i think) and for 3some you have to unlock all sex scenes for jill and lil and 4some includes mom scenes as well

helderzilla

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, I'm just passing by to complain about the Linux .sh script, which isn't working at all. It did well in the previous versions.

Name2user

Oct 9, 2022
As of right now there are only 5 women in the game you can't have sex with as of yet.

Grandma- still early stages where you're building relationship with her at lunch after court.

PE teacher- still early but progressing

Lauren (neighbor mom) - getting closer but still probably 2-3 updates away.

Photo studio girl- she can blow you but nothing more yet.

Judge - blow job last update, should get her either next update or one after.
How to connect with the detective?

Akul1234

May 6, 2023
bro how to massage her?? i don't know can you elaborate
thats a very long process i suggest you go through the given walkthrough(for starters you can massage her while she was doing yoga in the morning 8 i think) and for 3some you have to unlock all sex scenes for jill and lil and 4some includes mom scenes as well
bro how to get judge and lawyer in apartment sex

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes