hankfranklin

Jul 13, 2021
I was bummed the angle on fucking the neighbor doesn't show anything, its from the side and offers no view of penetration. :(

shuberb_69

Aug 25, 2022
Q1: Has anyone yet discover how to raise allure with Ava?
Q2: Can we fuck Lauren Raw in this update, if yes then how to trigger that scene?

smithb333

May 25, 2022
When I click on the download for the most recent update it just downloads a Gamcore browser no actual file like before what am I missing?

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
Here is the scenes i found V0.39

Neigbour Mom -> Catch her at 23 PM or 8AM-> show yourself -> Try to play with her pussy ->Let her return to her senses -> Repeat again ->
next time put a condom in the bed -> play with her pussy again ->fuck her with condom -> you can also do this if you stay and sleep -> and select A player will help.

Mom and Aunt Kate -> new nude scene when your help them changing clothes at 21 pm

Hot Cop -> from monday to friday go to the police station and select naughty option

Older Sis Jill -> new scene when you catch her masturbating

StepMom and Sisters foursome (Lisa,Alexa and Mary Gardner)-> at 23pm join her for a drink in bed -> repeat a few times and the sister will join

For LilSis i think is nude portrait that

There is some small scene for PE Teacher if you skip classes and get caught in the hallway

Here is the save with the new scenes
---- StepMom and Sisters foursome (Lisa,Alexa and Mary Gardner)-> at 23pm join her for a drink in bed -> repeat a few times and the sister will join --- they never join, after get naked they go away everytime, did i miss somthing ?

shuberb_69

Aug 25, 2022
I'm having trouble just getting the option to put the condom in the bed. What was the sequence you did?
For me after giving her cunni i tried to fuck her with a condom which she didnt allowed me and the next time while the prayer she made me put any condom i have on the bed ,then when i tried fucking her with condom it worked

Reactions: the_observant

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Here is the scenes i found V0.39

Neigbour Mom -> Catch her at 23 PM or 8AM-> show yourself -> Try to play with her pussy ->Let her return to her senses -> Repeat again ->
next time put a condom in the bed -> play with her pussy again ->fuck her with condom -> you can also do this if you stay and sleep -> and select A player will help.

Mom and Aunt Kate -> new nude scene when your help them changing clothes at 21 pm

Hot Cop -> from monday to friday go to the police station and select naughty option

Older Sis Jill -> new scene when you catch her masturbating

StepMom and Sisters foursome (Lisa,Alexa and Mary Gardner)-> at 23pm join her for a drink in bed -> repeat a few times and the sister will join

For LilSis i think is nude portrait that

There is some small scene for PE Teacher if you skip classes and get caught in the hallway

Here is the save with the new scenes
For LilSis i think is nude portrait that how to get this?

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021
---- StepMom and Sisters foursome (Lisa,Alexa and Mary Gardner)-> at 23pm join her for a drink in bed -> repeat a few times and the sister will join --- they never join, after get naked they go away everytime, did i miss somthing ?
For me was at the 3rd time that they join . Try to talk to then after you saw them naked. In my case after the first time i skip the hours for the next two day and join the drinking the two days . You have to already view the threesome with Lil and Mary . And fuck Alexa raw i think

Last edited:
Reactions: Alen Mak

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Can anyone help me with the Step Sisters? I can finger both of them to Orgasm then nothing; I can fuck Step mom in her ass & Pussy. Phone says there are more Naughty scenes with the Sisters but I can't find a way to unlock it.

TutuRutuT

Mar 6, 2021
Can anyone help me with the Step Sisters? I can finger both of them to Orgasm then nothing; I can fuck Step mom in her ass & Pussy. Phone says there are more Naughty scenes with the Sisters but I can't find a way to unlock it.
Have you done the events in the Bathroom ? If I well remeber it is before you go a step forward with the setps ;)
also If I remind well you have to come back to the option of flirting at least with Mary to go further

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Have you done the events in the Bathroom ? If I well remeber it is before you go a step forward with the setps ;)
also If I remind well you have to come back to the option of flirting at least with Mary to go further
I am able to peep on Alexa but Mary will not send me a photo when she is in bath. I will try again soon.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes