KILERBAST

Sep 1, 2022
I did what you said 5x once they got to underwear and clicked the sleep button and it just goes to me and mom sleeping. What am I missing? Also how long does it take to get mom to fuck when sleeping with her and Aunt, all I get now is aunt riding me even when I pick Mom during clothing deal.
here save file from 38 with everything

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Straitened Times [v0.39.0] [HRelease]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StraitenedTimes-0.39.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NoNameless

Nov 28, 2021
Here is the scenes i found V0.39

Neigbour Mom -> Catch her at 23 PM or 8AM-> show yourself -> Try to play with her pussy ->Let her return to her senses -> Repeat again -> try to fuck her with condom , she dont allow, the first time->
next time put a condom in the bed -> play with her pussy again ->fuck her with condom -> you can also do this if you stay and sleep -> and select A player will help.

Mom and Aunt Kate -> new nude scene when your help them changing clothes at 21 pm.

Hot Cop -> from monday to friday go to the police station and select naughty option

Older Sis Jill -> new scene when you catch her masturbating

StepMom and Sisters foursome (Lisa,Alexa and Mary Gardner)-> at 23pm join her for a drink in bed -> repeat a few times and the sister will join.

For LilSis i think is nude portrait

There is some small scene for PE Teacher if you skip classes and get caught in the hallway

Here is the save with the new scenes

Last edited:

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
Just a heads up, android won't probably get updated for a while since the porter Estrada left, we don't know when he will get his gear back so if anyone wants to play updated version download joiplay and renpy plug in and install the windows version of the game or wait for another porter to port it. :BootyTime:

Raulgtdm

Feb 8, 2020
For some reason with the Neighbor i don't get the option to put the condom on the bed. Wonder if it's a bug or somethin

skullington

May 12, 2017
For some reason with the Neighbor i don't get the option to put the condom on the bed. Wonder if it's a bug or somethin
try it in the morning at 8. then try again at 2300. need to catch her masturbating and stay and watch. then eat her pussy then fuck her with condom. then the next time she should ask you to put one on the bed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Raulgtdm

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Every time this game updates, i have a fresh love/hate relationship issue with it :ROFLMAO:

I like the story, many of the kinks check my list but as a sandbox with omg, timegated activities as well as non-intuitive activities, it easily leads to boredom instead of me looking forward to the next event.

I kinda feel like the dev put each scenario in a vacuum and it works perfectly, but when you put them all together plus imposing timegate, yikes.

One plus point though, people in this tread do help one another haha... i guess everyone understands the pain ;)

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes