Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
how to bareback aunt to get 3some?
fuck her a couple times with a condom on and then try to fuck her without it, she will reject this time, but the next time she will allow it without. you need to use the special reward option while she's on her phone on the bed, the "naughty" option dosn't work the first time.

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I've triggered it before, but I cannot for the life of me trigger the next part of the principal's romance. I can only get hand jobs. She only took me out of class the first time and has not done so since. I can't increase sexual relations with her anymore.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I've triggered it before, but I cannot for the life of me trigger the next part of the principal's romance. I can only get hand jobs. She only took me out of class the first time and has not done so since. I can't increase sexual relations with her anymore.
At first I went every day to her, after a while I quit going. After a week or so she will pull you in and you get a prompt I think to keep kissing her. Then ignore for awhile again and you will get a prompt to take it further. She will give you a blowie while fully clothed. Then you start building more allure points and progress to condom sex, bareback, anal and when far enough with the teacher/therapist you can have 3somes.

betatesterFP

Apr 13, 2018
I wonder if accepting money washing at the bank is a step in solving father case. The female cop and the lawyer say it was a bad idea and I think so too. Since the game said it's an irrevocable choice (even if the end of the case is far away) I stayed away from her (even if she may had sexy scenes).
What is your ideas about the mastermind behind the case. My opinion is that the mastermind is the abbess Sophia because she is interested in court hearings even if it's her son and my unproven conviction is that she's the mother of the banker.
I may be the only one trying to solve the case, maybe because the father of the MC is still alive; a rare case in this kind of games. Maybe at the end the father will fly away with the banker if you avoided involving with her.

Reactions: adame and Moll1932

Moll1932

Feb 1, 2024
I wonder if accepting money washing at the bank is a step in solving father case. The female cop and the lawyer say it was a bad idea and I think so too. Since the game said it's an irrevocable choice (even if the end of the case is far away) I stayed away from her (even if she may had sexy scenes).
What is your ideas about the mastermind behind the case. My opinion is that the mastermind is the abbess Sophia because she is interested in court hearings even if it's her son and my unproven conviction is that she's the mother of the banker.
I may be the only one trying to solve the case, maybe because the father of the MC is still alive; a rare case in this kind of games. Maybe at the end the father will fly away with the banker if you avoided involving with her.
Interesting theory, but judging by how slow things are going (1.5 years if you judge by the WT) the developer might either forget that or completely ignore the fact the you didn't interact with her. After all, MC would have impregnated most of the women he interacts with by now (the ones that are not on meds). My guess is that the Lawyer might be involved in the scheme as well, that's why she befriended the sexy cop. But it sure is one of the slowest cases out there.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Interesting theory, but judging by how slow things are going (1.5 years if you judge by the WT) the developer might either forget that or completely ignore the fact the you didn't interact with her. After all, MC would have impregnated most of the women he interacts with by now (the ones that are not on meds). My guess is that the Lawyer might be involved in the scheme as well, that's why she befriended the sexy cop. But it sure is one of the slowest cases out there.
Goes well with the grind of the game.

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes