uka

Sep 12, 2018
I think there may be a bug with Aunt Kate. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I vote for her to win the contest, she never gives any options for the following night to progress. She just says "Umm... That's enough." There's nothing else I can do to raise affection or sexual relations. The only thing I can think of is that it must be tied to Lisa's character and my progression with her was already too far. Can someone let me know if they also have seen this issue?
Apparently, the way you're supposed to progress is to join her in the shower in the morning a few times. (I was also stuck on this part for a very long time)

Reactions: divingmedic

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok I've gotten mom to give me handies at night in bed with one sister or the other. She till refuses to let me bang her, plus what do I need to do to get to bareback her. I get zero allure points doing anything with mom also maxed out with her at "therapist" till I can bareback at therapist. Thanks.

deadlyflorish123

Nov 20, 2021
For me, it triggered one time when I was having sex with Jill and Lil joined in. Mother caught us and joined in. It is probably a random event.
Thank you that did it i got it and now im stuck with the aunt cant get her to threesome with mother during the clothes competition

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Thank you that did it i got it and now im stuck with the aunt cant get her to threesome with mother during the clothes competition
Hmmm....I don't remember doing anything particularly special. I think I may have picked Kate because she offered me something extra special if I picked her. Maybe you have to wait until they sleep together and then get into bed with them? Sorry, it was a while ago and I don't remember the specifics.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I believe when you have condom sex with her, you can sneakily rip the condom and then "accidentally" creampie her, after that you ought to be bareback her.
I never get that prompt and I am maxed out with here. It tells me I am either beyond a scene or I have exhausted adding further allure points.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Yeah that walkthrough is shite. I tried following it and it was little to no help. I did finally get it to trigger but you have to do during the day not at night.

mikadopasa

Mar 24, 2018
The game is nice why some nights it automatically skips the day? Does the discussion of related fields have an impact? It would have been nice to have sound in the sex scenes.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes