DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
how to get the photo job ? i can only search on the internet and it says i need a milf etc what to do ?
I see that someone already replied to you but here goes. If you got the message that you need a milf, then you have to talk to one of the four women who will do the photoshoot. Easiest one to do would be the bank manager, as you can ask her to go modelling, instead of getting a sexual favor.

Reactions: deadlyflorish123

Sieme90

Jan 3, 2023
I cant get anymore then Handjob with Alexa. While the progress with Mary is already creampie. Anyone can help me to progress more with Alexa?

deadlyflorish123

Nov 20, 2021
I see that someone already replied to you but here goes. If you got the message that you need a milf, then you have to talk to one of the four women who will do the photoshoot. Easiest one to do would be the bank manager, as you can ask her to go modelling, instead of getting a sexual favor.
Thank you brother i went to check the bank manager and i got for the first time the blowjob scene then i unlocked the modeling request ty for ur time have a good day

Reactions: DanteRed

eukalyptus

May 9, 2023
Asked a few times, no reply. How and when should you visit grandma Ava? I only see her at the pool...(I saw some pictures of her bedroom here hmm) tnx guys!

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Asked a few times, no reply. How and when should you visit grandma Ava? I only see her at the pool...(I saw some pictures of her bedroom here hmm) tnx guys!
I was at the neighbourhood house (by the second commune) and was hanging round the garden with the Lauren (The preacher's wife), I think it was a weekend afternoon, and the two grandmothers moved into your old house. After a while they were set up in there and I could visit them.

• Red Heart
Reactions: eukalyptus

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Mary's saying no to anal. Is there a way to change her mind?

She's the hottest one you guys, I just gotta stick it in her bum. Very important.
Ask Mary for anal, she will refuse. Go have anal with Alexa. Ask Mary for anal again, she will say something about MC having Anal with Alexa, and she will agree to anal.

• Haha
Reactions: MasterChild
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes