estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I just need to know where and how i can move the old save files into the latest updated game
If you didn't get a new phone, and you didn't wipe your phone, then they are exactly where they were last time and you don't need to move anything.

kidde13

Jan 18, 2018
Oh my fucking god the reviews on this site. Most of the games here are passion projects not AAA game development. For gods sake, give a fair review in proportion of the resources. I mean 2 stars just because "grammar and spelling issues here and there" give me a break. Its an excellent game

Last edited:

Buster Himen

Oct 6, 2019
I think there may be a bug with Aunt Kate. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I vote for her to win the contest, she never gives any options for the following night to progress. She just says "Umm... That's enough." There's nothing else I can do to raise affection or sexual relations. The only thing I can think of is that it must be tied to Lisa's character and my progression with her was already too far. Can someone let me know if they also have seen this issue?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I think there may be a bug with Aunt Kate. It doesn't seem to matter how many times I vote for her to win the contest, she never gives any options for the following night to progress. She just says "Umm... That's enough." There's nothing else I can do to raise affection or sexual relations. The only thing I can think of is that it must be tied to Lisa's character and my progression with her was already too far. Can someone let me know if they also have seen this issue?
I am stuck there also. I can not progress further with Kate or Lisa

DumbName69

Dec 12, 2021
The guide keeps saying to talk to the judge about her daughter to progress with her, but the only place where I can talk with her is in her office, and I just get discuss interests.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
The guide keeps saying to talk to the judge about her daughter to progress with her, but the only place where I can talk with her is in her office, and I just get discuss interests.
Have you found the daughter's apartment and drank with her and the female cop? Also you have to have lunch with the daughter ( dads lawyer) several times.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes