divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I just did the scene where you meet the PE teacher at midnight downtown. I then spoke to her in school but it still says I'm not friends with her enough to help spy. How do I do the next progress with PE teacher?
You have to repeat the event several times. Buy some beer from your sister at the bar and keep it handy. Also keep your spare room empty also on the nights you repeat the events. Also you have to be doing the "therapy" events with the english theacher/therapist and be bare backing her and to the point where you are having anal sex with her in the library.

Reactions: SpankyMcSpanky

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah. I got the Bike one, the cunni with Lawyer at office on weekends and the new one just this version of graffiti. Office one not so sure if there is one.
DL new version last night.
After graffitiing and parting way, stay in area (no ride)
She will kiss you
Repeat until more options (around 3-4 times)
Note: there is option to Fuck Raw (but progress only shows with condom so she'll refuse at this time)

Just want to see the scene without waiting:
Open console SHIFT+O
Type/Paste jump FLawSecrNightActEndLabel first few images will be at your current location but will fix when she starts to kiss you.
After scene reopen console, press up arrow to repeat last code...

As for Lawyer... Seems a couple of updates back Ren goes from watching to joining. You cunni her too.

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
how to trigger this scene ? - S-Sister(Alexa), neighbor mom(Lauren), cheerleader(Brigitte), and aunt(Kate) living room conversation scene. I´ve tried everything but every time is option to stay with them and Lauren and Brigitte leave the house...

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Can you now have sex with Victoria and Bridgette? I haven't played it for a while and I don't know.
For Brigette have several dinners at her house. You will play video games with her and progress from there. Then start seeing her at 0300 hours several times to start condom sex and then eventually bareback. For Victoria make several appointments at her office and you get a cut scene with her and Ren talking. Make several more appointments at noon on Friday to find where she lives. The start showing up there with premium whiskey, then eventually go there on non drinking nights, soon she will leave bedroom door open and you get condom then non condom sex with her. She also helps you get her mother.

Reactions: Dawidown

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
how to trigger this scene ? - S-Sister(Alexa), neighbor mom(Lauren), cheerleader(Brigitte), and aunt(Kate) living room conversation scene. I´ve tried everything but every time is option to stay with them and Lauren and Brigitte leave the house...
That's just a location background for when you talk with someone separately. Had to add it in case another event happens at the same time

darko55

Feb 26, 2019
ok, i invite Aunt Kate to sleep in Stepmom house and talk with Lauren to visit the house and than i go after dinner to Stepmom house than comes Lauren with Brigitte and than we are all in living room with conversation than i become option " spend the rest hour with them" and after that Lauren and Brigitte gone, i try several times but i have always the same option ???

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
For Brigette have several dinners at her house. You will play video games with her and progress from there. Then start seeing her at 0300 hours several times to start condom sex and then eventually bareback. For Victoria make several appointments at her office and you get a cut scene with her and Ren talking. Make several more appointments at noon on Friday to find where she lives. The start showing up there with premium whiskey, then eventually go there on non drinking nights, soon she will leave bedroom door open and you get condom then non condom sex with her. She also helps you get her mother.
Victoria what time on these nights?

Apr 13, 2024
You have to repeat the event several times. Buy some beer from your sister at the bar and keep it handy. Also keep your spare room empty also on the nights you repeat the events. Also you have to be doing the "therapy" events with the english theacher/therapist and be bare backing her and to the point where you are having anal sex with her in the library.
How do you get to bareback the teacher? I've been doing the therapy and had the two fuck scenes, can't remember if they're bareback though. Also when I take her to the library it only gives a kissing scene.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Victoria what time on these nights?
Wed and Sat 21:00 are the party nights

Your older sister works both these nights so hitch a ride with her and Mia. You can pick up booze and mess around with them for an hour before going up to the apartment. (Sister sells you the booze)

After a while, you can go over there on non-party nights and "sleep" there.

Apr 13, 2024
all you need to do is repeat the therapy and raise sexually longing
Yeah I got it sorted. Cheers. Now seen the BJ in library with pe teacher, then the hotel handjob. I take it thats it for now?

In order to get the threesome with Lil and the sex shop owner, do I first need to have completed the threesome with the two sisters Jill and Lil?

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes