GK945

Feb 13, 2022
I cannot enable foursome with Jill mom ( Lisa) is not showing up in the room i tried switching them 2 for many times but lisa is not showing up what to do
sleep with Lisa and Jill when they are in the same room,fuck Lisa in the midnight and be discovered by Jill
do the same thing when Lisa and Lily are ine the same room
after triggering the above two scenes,next time you have 3some with Jill and Lily,Lisa will come in and join you

Abhishek0079

Sep 5, 2021
sleep with Lisa and Jill when they are in the same room,fuck Lisa in the midnight and be discovered by Jill
after triggering the above two scenes,next time you have 3some with Jill and Lily,Lisa will come in and join you
Let me try this one

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
i STILL cant get the aunt sisters 4some... anyone else get it. I do the group dont invite the mom and aunt NEVER shows up. is there another trigger im unaware of? edit (the mom shows up uninvited a lot though)

Abhishek0079

Sep 5, 2021
Thank you so much it worked

albrans2012

Apr 12, 2018
guys i can't play i don't know why but i Follow walktrough and same mission like
keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her i click a lot of time and nothing happen and I am afraid that if I skip something, there will be a problem with my progress

televziro

Apr 4, 2021
First of all, YES

Second, do you guys know how to make andrea lick lily? thats the last scene that i need to make everything up to date

And i'm anxious for the grandmas scenes

in case anyone want the save, i have installed cheatmod and incest patch(don't know if conflicts something if you haven't and use the save, so just a heads up)
can you drop a persistent file pls?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok I finally got the tit fuck with Aunt Kate. I let her win about 6 times with mom. Bareback her, anal done. Finally when she meditates you mess with her, keep going and keep going then tit fuck her and give her a facial.

polishguy332

Apr 26, 2020
Is it already possible to find a mastermind? I have quests left that are "underdevelopment". Are they available or are they really not available yet?

gentod21

Apr 21, 2020
Scenes added to 0.49

1. Lawyer secretary(Ren). Condom sex scene while working on graffiti.
2. Paternal grandmother(Sophia). Masturbation scene next to grandmother reading in bed.
3. Maternal grandmother (Ava). Looking at a tablet PC together in bed. Rubbing her breasts in the MC face.(Not nude)
4. PE teacher(Jaslene). BJ scene in the library.
5. Motel. 3some scene with aunt(Kate), sister(Jill) and younger sister(Lily).
6. Modeling. Motel manager(Darna) modeling photoshoot scene.
7. S-Mom house. (a scene or two.)
- Sister(Jill) working out at the gym.
- Mom(Lisa) relaxing in the MC room.
- Dinner invitation. Goodbye without the older sister(Jill) scene.
- Returning to the motel without the sister.
- S-Sister(Alexa), neighbor mom(Lauren), cheerleader(Brigitte), and aunt(Kate) living room conversation scene.
how to get 3some with the sisters and aunt??

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes