Oct 28, 2017
I am missing
1) Hidden: Drunk no bra
2) Drunk: Grope boobs
3)Hidden:Undressed Welcome

How do i get this scenes with STEPMOM to unlock the FOURSOME? The drinking scene is linear, so i had lick boobs but no grope boobs...
(Have fucked all raw and the threesome with Jil and Mary)

Last edited:

hosseinsadr

Aug 2, 2020
1 scene/image at step familys house for family dinner, just a scene where anna/step mom and lisa/mom are shaking hands
2. 1 scene/image of jill/older sister working out in the gym at step familys house
3. 4 scenes/images where a few of them are in the living room at step familys house, noithing special
4. 1 scene/image where lisa/mom is on the mc's bed at step familys house

hi how too active all this scene?

Reactions: MArcx

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Ok I keep talking to Grandma Sophie after court and do not get any more points. For sale sign gone from the house. I keep showing up at Laurens house at 1500 ( earliest she is ever outside) click to garden and can still never get the two grandmas to show up at house. Also stuck getting any progress on Alexa or Mary. Any help please?

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
If you're using the cheat mod, is there any point bothering with topic discussions?
Depends on how it is used. I only use it to keep from having grind for money and loosing relationship points. I do not use it alter the game to advance allure points to get scenes faster.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Are pregnancies expected? This is how "bareback riding" usually ends... :D:D:D
Well we Lisa/Mom is on birth control pills. Most likely the other women are also. It does not have a pregnancy tag, haven't look to see if there are future tags planned.

Oct 28, 2017
Ok I keep talking to Grandma Sophie after court and do not get any more points. For sale sign gone from the house. I keep showing up at Laurens house at 1500 ( earliest she is ever outside) click to garden and can still never get the two grandmas to show up at house.
Help Lauren gardening between 15:00-17:00- choose "only gardening".

Reactions: divingmedic

Oct 28, 2017
I have like 12-14 times. I'm almost to day 300 already.
Had an similiar issue with Alexa/Mary scene (pill), triggers normally random. Only solution was taking an older save- then it worked.
Its really pain in the ass and a horrible grindfest, but i can´t stop playing because of the top notch renders and appealing graphics combined with a nice setting of characters.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Had an similiar issue with Alexa/Mary scene (pill), triggers normally random. Only solution was taking an older save- then it worked.
Its really pain in the ass and a horrible grindfest, but i can´t stop playing because of the top notch renders and appealing graphics combined with a nice setting of characters.
Same.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Stuck on a never ending quest with Mom and Therapist. I can't seem to make it end no matter how many times Mom and MC go see the therapist. Never get any allure points out of it but it never stops being a requirement.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes