• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Oct 28, 2017
. For the 4some you have to catch Ana pull you into her room and drink with her and let her call the daughters in.
I am at the part where SM pushes there daughters fully nude to the bed- but i read that you have to fulfill ALL scenes related with SM.
And there is my dilemma.;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Buster65

Unregistered

Oct 26, 2019
The rollback doesn't actually reroll the RNG, right? If you want to catch an RNG event, going to a location and rerolling doesn't change any hidden values, right?

Because I tried to follow the WT, and it says "keep repeating until...", to get a scene. But neither rerolling, nor repeating going into a location and out using the navigation buttons seem to work.

What am I missing?

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I can perfectly understand this.
Went smooth through the Mary/Alexa Events (except the few missing ones, like the jerk to photo) but can´t trigger the SM/Daughters foursome- this drives me crazy. Had them all bareback but still no luck.
I was stuck at that point too. In my case, it happened like this.
I progressed to having sex without a condom with both sisters.
I also made progress with the stepmother (those times when she, drunk at 11 p.m., invites you to "spend time with her in her room." You must progress by drinking with her, then she becomes topless and at a certain point, she invites daughters and also makes them undress)
When she invites them to bed, they reject her. It happened to me several times. That is, until I stayed over one night and both sisters came to sleep with me.
In the middle of the night they "fight" in bed and the MC must "discipline" them. First making them kiss each other, then making them kiss each other naked and finally, fucking them both, while they kiss.
After that, being with the drunk stepmother, she invites them, they get naked and that's when the foursome takes place.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I am at the part where SM pushes there daughters fully nude to the bed- but i read that you have to fulfill ALL scenes related with SM.
And there is my dilemma.;)
You need to progres with the sister too. Stay over at night, they both came to sleep with you and, in the middle of de night, they wake you fighting. You must "discipline them", first making them kiss each other, the next time making them kiss naked and the next time fucking them while they kiss. After that, when stepmother invites them...enjoy it.

Reactions: eukalyptus

Oct 28, 2017
I was stuck at that point too. In my case, it happened like this.
I progressed to having sex without a condom with both sisters.
I also made progress with the stepmother (those times when she, drunk at 11 p.m., invites you to "spend time with her in her room." You must progress by drinking with her, then she becomes topless and at a certain point, she invites daughters and also makes them undress)
When she invites them to bed, they reject her. It happened to me several times. That is, until I stayed over one night and both sisters came to sleep with me.
In the middle of the night they "fight" in bed and the MC must "discipline" them. First making them kiss each other, then making them kiss each other naked and finally, fucking them both, while they kiss.
After that, being with the drunk stepmother, she invites them, they get naked and that's when the foursome takes place.
My hero.(y)

yamabear

Dec 27, 2020
View attachment 2965944
Guide and console variables. - its done, have reached the end 042

guide includes every single scene (i hope) with how to and way to replay it
as cheats goes, you can replay every single scene except stepmoms drinking game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Workupload

Progress logs for 0.42 / another mini guide to get you started

enjoy
Hi!
Excellent work! (y) Any chance it can be updated? Ou is this already in progress?

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
The rollback doesn't actually reroll the RNG, right? If you want to catch an RNG event, going to a location and rerolling doesn't change any hidden values, right?

Because I tried to follow the WT, and it says "keep repeating until...", to get a scene. But neither rerolling, nor repeating going into a location and out using the navigation buttons seem to work.

What am I missing?
It used to reroll the RNG but the dev caught on a few months back and took that out, claiming that it wasn't supposed to do that.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
OK then!
But the OP signals the last change for Jan 24. Reason for my question.
Same for posts /post-11253908 and post-11862931 .(V0.42?)

Even so, I reinforce and reiterate: Work(s) 10/10! (y) :cool:(y)
You should be able to dl 0.49.1. Walkthrough and mod both updated to current version. Change log shows 0.49.1 also.

Reactions: MasterChild

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Does anyone know how to fuck ren in the office?
Covering for her doesn't trigger it, and allure doesn't increase either

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
It used to reroll the RNG but the dev caught on a few months back and took that out, claiming that it wasn't supposed to do that.
I'm bored of it.
No, it wasn't.
Someone sweared he played the version that did it. I didn't argue and said "even if it's true it was a bug".
But, please, get me a version where save spamming worked

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I've spent hours trying to advance with Lauren and do not get any where.
Have you tried sneaking in at night?
- 23:00 go see her, she'll say it late and kick you out. Try again and this time you'll get the option to "go in" or "sneak"
- Select "sneak" if busted rollback and try again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- Here you can spy on her "working"
- After a few time, she'll bust you and make you pray with her
- You can mess with her while praying

Another option is at 01:00 go see her. She says it is too late to be out and invites you to sleep with her

Third option is to visit Bridgett at night and get busted sneaking out

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes