pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I believe one of the prerequisites for the Aunt to join in with the Sisters is to have Aunt busting MC and OldSister in parking lot after work. When she drunk and kissing on you, Aunt is upstairs lookiing down.

parking_maunt_catch_prot_flirt_os_stripper_above.jpg

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Not sure when they were updated. But between .43 and .49 there are some new contact photos.

If you go to your contact page and click on the girl's image, some will display new ones to select.
You 'collect' new photos by...
-- Modeling sessions
-- Messing with a phone camera
-- Sexting

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
please send help :ROFLMAO: how to unlock granma house?
There is a wait time of around 9 days from when you see the for sale sign gone...
From there you get the idea to wait across the street at neighbors. (help her with gardening and stay outside)
You see grams at the house and from there you can go over to say hello

OldHouseOutside.OwnerChanged is the time variable to change. You can do this via the console command.

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
It's been said to start "family time" but do not invite the mother. I've tried that 7-8 times but aunt never shows up.
she has to be staying in the motel room the mc is renting, and doing the sex scene with lily and jill, you will have to keep switching between the 2, then she will show up

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
she has to be staying in the motel room the mc is renting, and doing the sex scene with lily and jill, you will have to keep switching between the 2, then she will show up
I have, guess thatn RNG doesn't like me all that well.

Kurtyzana

Feb 27, 2021
Does anyone have a save from the beginning of the Start of v0.33.0 version according to WT it is "286 day Saturday" because I did it according to WT but many things did not work as described and I activated some things using URM. And now I have a problem with it because I can't activate 3some scene in victoria the lawyer's apartment

21:00) SAVE YOUR GAME HERE, after the save, go to the lawyers apartment, victoria the lawyer's apartment, premium whiskey, pour on requests, pour on requests, pour on requests, pretend that you are asleep, get up to see what's going on, try to join them, cover them with cum, if you don't get the 3some scene, reload your save and try again

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
I activated some things using URM. And now I have a problem with it because I can't activate 3some scene in victoria the lawyer's apartment
Have you had sex with both before the party and got the DoubleHJ?

if (FLawyer.FuckedRaw > 1 and HotCop.Fucked > 1 and FLawyerTask.ApartParty.DoubleHJ > 1 and Relations["FLawyer"].allure.Adders["party_threesome"].IsMoreThanMin()

URM: Search
HotCop and click on the <class 'store.PersonalClass'>
look for .Fucked and make it greater than 1
Then do the same for FLawyer and her .FuckedRaw
Next Search FLawyerTask
look for .ApartParty and expand it
last .DoubleHJ needs to be greater than 1

Now it is just on RNG

Reactions: Kurtyzana

Kurtyzana

Feb 27, 2021
Have you had sex with both before the party and got the DoubleHJ?

if (FLawyer.FuckedRaw > 1 and HotCop.Fucked > 1 and FLawyerTask.ApartParty.DoubleHJ > 1 and Relations["FLawyer"].allure.Adders["party_threesome"].IsMoreThanMin()

URM: Search
HotCop and click on the <class 'store.PersonalClass'>
Then do the same for FLawyer and her .FuckedRaw
Next Search FLawyerTask
look for .ApartParty and expand it
last .DoubleHJ needs to be greater than 1

Now it is just on RNG
Thanks, it worked, it turned out that I had a problem with this. HotCop and click on the
<class 'store.PersonalClass'>

Tytyrpisicaus

Feb 11, 2023
today i hope to up screen of this version 0.49.1 i found scene with jill + lily and aunt - Blow job Teacher sport - non nude scene with BOth grand mom -Darna motel manager photo naked after diferent days

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
1713601543523.png
how do you progress with victoria when joining her without york?
nvm, I think you have to ask her to be your girlfriend first

Last edited:

lokar69

Jan 11, 2024
I have, guess thatn RNG doesn't like me all that well.
Not sure if it was this or I just happened to get the good rng that time but after getting the aunt on the balcony scene I was still getting the mom walking in on the threesome until I went and boned the mom at 18:00 then I finally got Kate to walk in on the threesome with the girls at 20:00.

3.70 star(s) 154 Votes