TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I have said this time and again. All this artificial grinding is pure bullshit. If you got a good story. You do not need bullshit grinding. Want proof Summertime Saga. Pulling down almost 60k a month.
One dollar at a time. If there a grind in game.
Yes
Does it suck as bad as this.
No
You have what almost ten types of grinds?
Allure
Opinion
Pissed at me
You have to grind through their likes
AND
Grind on multiple days.
I am sure there is a waiting army of cuckboys who are like give me more cuck
If that's enough for you then have at it.
Personally think you are artificially slowing the pile of grinds you put in place way too much.
If the first thing I do is look up how to cheat in your game. Then you are doing something wrong.
I have never used a console command in Summertime Saga. And I bitch everytime they screw up their save files. They are not perfect.
But this is not going to appeal to many people.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
How to catch older sister during her job time ??
It has been mentioned in this thred and its not hard to find useing search.
But since you faild at that then this is how you find eldest sisters job location to unlock it if thats what you mean.

Onces her friend starts picking her up straight after dinner at (19:00)
Rember which days she works not sure of all the days but definate day's are wednesday and Saturday.

next In the morning of a day she you know she is definatly working ask the younger sister to cover for you at dinner.
then it helps If you save incase you get the timings wrong.
Do what ever you want but be at the residential area no later than 19:00 then use skip time once to get 20:00 and it should trigger a scene where you see older sister and friend enter a strip club and you will follow.

Thats it now you will complete find out older sisters job and at same time open strip joint.

Good Luck.

Reactions: CardinalF and Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
It has been mentioned in this thred and its not hard to find useing search.
But since you faild at that then this is how you find eldest sisters job location to unlock it if thats what you mean.

Onces her friend starts picking her up straight after dinner at (19:00)
Rember which days she works not sure of all the days but definate day's are wednesday and Saturday.

next In the morning of a day she you know she is definatly working ask the younger sister to cover for you at dinner.
then it helps If you save incase you get the timings wrong.
Do what ever you want but be at the residential area no later than 19:00 then use skip time once to get 20:00 and it should trigger a scene where you see older sister and friend enter a strip club and you will follow.

Thats it now you will complete find out older sisters job and at same time open strip joint.

Good Luck.
Thanks

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
What are the correct names for relationship & lust points here ??
ah another player unable to use search or read OP where the spoiler says cheats.
ok just for you this is MC to NPC character's only if want the rest look at OP.
Relations["???"].allure.Value=### (this one = Lust)
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=### (this one I can't see the point except for mom and sisters while sharing a room or If you piss them off = angry)
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=### (this one = relationship)

Hope that helps

Reactions: Paapi

malaussene78

May 18, 2020
hi guys, how do i see what job the younger sister does? where should I follow her?

how do i get other jobs besides motel jobs?

thanks

3.70 star(s) 155 Votes