NTRX18

May 6, 2017
okey this i found:
1 new character (mom's lil sister)
1 new scene for big sis (slepp with her in the same room, and wati to come back from work)
2 new scene for step-mom ( talk with her in her gym, then eat with her they gona give u a room in his home)
2 new scene for lil step-sister (eat with her family, in one moment they gone to fight, speek with her in his room)
2 new scene for bank manager (rent a new room, then just continue work for her)
1 scene for new character (you can see her in the bath in sunday, other day too for her you dont lose class)
this all i found until now.

Last edited:

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
how do we get the evening date with the Bank Manager? I have old sis as roommate and even on night old sis is working, it say no private place.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
Could you help me with the chat when I put the name that appears in the post accuses an error I tried to make the codes with the 2 sisters and the mother, but it does not work says that the name placed is incorrect.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Could you help me with the chat when I put the name that appears in the post accuses an error I tried to make the codes with the 2 sisters and the mother, but it does not work says that the name placed is incorrect.
It has to look just like what I typed for it to work with caps and spaces in the right places.
Relations["OldSis"].allure.Value = ###
Relations["OldSis"].conflict.Value = ###
Relations["OldSis"].opinion.Value = ###
Make sure you have the caps and the spaces in the right place.
Sub YoungSis and Mom for OldSis
### is the number you want for 1 to 100

Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
okey this i found:
1 new character (mom's lil sister)
1 new scene for big sis (slepp with her in the same room, and wati to come back from work)
2 new scene for step-mom ( talk with her in her gym, then eat with her they gona give u a room in his home)
2 new scene for lil step-sister (eat with her family, in one moment they gone to fight, speek with her in his room)
2 new scene for bank manager (rent a new room, then just continue work for her)
1 scene for new character (you can see her in the bath in sunday, other day too for her you dont lose class)
this all i found until now.

Im stuck... how do I meet and get to work with Bank Manager???

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes