OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Anyone else has this love/hate relationship with this game? I kinda hate all this odd kind of grind and finding out how to trigger new events, yet I keep starting the game instead of the other 100 games I got in my hentai game folder.

jetama

Oct 28, 2020
Anyone else has this love/hate relationship with this game? I kinda hate all this odd kind of grind and finding out how to trigger new events, yet I keep starting the game instead of the other 100 games I got in my hentai game folder.
with a bit if polishing in the dialogue and relationship system this game would be up there

Lion sB4

Feb 10, 2019
Hello All, I just downloaded the version 0.18.0, can anyone please provide a full walkthrough till version 0.18.0 please and of course save too... and if anyone played till version then can anyone tell me that every persons game, means till what all we can do with every persons in the game... Please help. Thank you.
How to get to the pool

Reactions: philipr8283

delta67

May 11, 2018
I'm playing with the pc version, maybee if you can change the setting on your screen on the android to auto rotate, maybee you can see more. Or your can download BlueStacks so you can use android on your pc / mac!!

Naamloos.png

Last edited:
Reactions: SandyF

Ninpass

Apr 22, 2019
Can someone give me a save please? (Full if possible) Cause im lost my save, i was reinstaling windows, tho the save just deleted.

janasheen1

Sep 13, 2021
how to see allure of other characters
please help
they are showing allure, conflict of mom ,sis, and old sis
where to look for others

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes