hyenalulu

Feb 25, 2018
please tell me how this? barefuck jill with lil watching - share room with jill and message her - try to do anal and at that moment lil will enter stating she needs a washroom and will see you fucking.
i try jill or lil to anal not respon
please tell me

filipson

May 26, 2021
I always download the update from the google drive. The last 18 spoils the game by "ordering" me to play from the beginning when I click ignore.

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
Last I played this was 14.1. It was an Android.mo port and I cannot find the save files. I really would rather not start all over again. Does anyone know where I can find the files. I checked the Data and Obb folders, do not see the game's save folder.

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
Last I played this was 14.1. It was an Android.mo port and I cannot find the save files. I really would rather not start all over again. Does anyone know where I can find the files. I checked the Data and Obb folders, do not see the game's save folder.
If you have access to a computer, connect the phone to the computer and look for it through the computer If not Control Panel / view by large Icons / file Explorer options / view / show hidden files. Folders. And drives / apply And look for the save again

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
I always download the update from the google drive. The last 18 spoils the game by "ordering" me to play from the beginning when I click ignore.
Code:
  File "C:\Users\Filipson\Documents\Gry\StraitenedTimes-0.15.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'MotelMyRoomWhoCaughtPlayerInPrivate'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.15.2
Sun Sep 05 13:05:05 2021
You are trying to load your savefile with v15.2 (not 18)

and your savefile has 'MotelMyRoomWhoCaughtPlayerInPrivate'
which is from newer version. The game doesn't support downgrade
I suggest you to get the game that has the same (or newer) version as your save

filipson

May 26, 2021
You are trying to load your savefile with v15.2 (not 18)

and your savefile has 'MotelMyRoomWhoCaughtPlayerInPrivate'
which is from newer version. The game doesn't support downgrade
I suggest you to get the game that has the same (or newer) version as your save
I always patch uploaded the 2020 downloaded game from 10 to 17 into GAME and it worked. It started breaking down at 18. I see the disk has the game ST18 so I download :)

filipson

May 26, 2021
I always patch uploaded the 2020 downloaded game from 10 to 17 into GAME and it worked. It started breaking down at 18. I see the disk has the game ST18 so I download :)
I downloaded master file 18 from f95 and patch 18. It starts normally just still no animations old and new. Not that I am an erotomaniac, but you can watch :)

Hentai_Man

Mar 20, 2020
If you have access to a computer, connect the phone to the computer and look for it through the computer If not Control Panel / view by large Icons / file Explorer options / view / show hidden files. Folders. And drives / apply And look for the save again
No access to a computer. Thanks anyway though.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
Anybody elses game just automatically end on day 27
Did you allow the conflict of the two girls sharing a room to become critical? That can end the game.
You need to periodically swap rooms to lower the conflict. You can check the conflict levels on your phone under personal status.

philipr8283

Sep 21, 2019
Hello All, I just downloaded the version 0.18.0, can anyone please provide a full walkthrough till version 0.18.0 please and of course save too... and if anyone played till version then can anyone tell me that every persons game, means till what all we can do with every persons in the game... Please help. Thank you.

fatik81

Jul 20, 2019
Absolutely this is one of the most promising games after "Man of the House", "Summertime Saga", "The Twist" and etc... Great models, incest ( additionally including step family with hotties ), interesting story and crowd of babies waiting to be banged. Congratulations, congratulations, congratulations....

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Straitened Times [v0.18.0] [HRelease] Compressed

*UPDATED*

Download Win/Linux (1.28GB --> 221MB):
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),
Your version doesn't include any animations (you should include this information in your post)

Why did you delete them?

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes