Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Tues/Wed---1700: Bed is only request option; Says modeling still effective but can't get to it.
Is photoshoot avail on SUNDAY? (mon--> her work/your school very little time anyway!)
But for a *JOB* 1x per week is almost nothing!

Lots of things don't make sense---ex: Lili still at the hotel @ 9am (also doesn't have a car) *BUT*, already at school *ON TIME* (she takes bus also right?) by 9am class start! Needs some grammar/spelling editing; (mostly minor compared to some)
--->> Too many crappy devs don't give MC's cars! (probably wrong place to complain but where do they read comments?)
(even crappy cars R often better than *none*---esp when you have a lot of places to be (school/work/diner) at certain times.
Just as in R/L you can miss bus; be late/ etc;
Oh, POSITIVE comment since gave neg one:
*REALLY* good story [much *MUCH* better than most!] , Good methodology (#s to track relation stats) ---I'm glad I found this one! (FYI dev not on most sites I checked)
Renting/sharing House might make more sense though. Can find 2 bedroom to rent lots cheaper than 2 hotel rooms.

OH, WAIT----is the photoshoots One Request (ad) at a time?

I was thinking it was like a "job" go whenever you can.
(just got another Request from search! )
SO ----1 request = 1 session "job"; & then WAIT.... (UGH LOL)

Edit: Didn't work; she says it conflicts w "family dinner" UGH! The "allowance" window for the photoshoots is ridiculously small. (why not just have an appointment set?) In R/L (BTW Dev it's *PERCENT* or % ) they'd be expected to put dinners/school/etc 2nd in order to do these shoots. (even models can't have everything)

will try it again Sun if no chance b4...

Last edited:

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Added: Lil [not right category] Off work @ 9pm, but somehow (it's an HOUR by bus!) always at diner by 9pm also
Wait----1900 [not all of us R in army] ok change that---7pm.
She should either be: 1) miss family dinner, or 2) different work shed.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Well, without cheats I can understand people having a hard time progressing, especially in gaining enough money to make gifts for the girls

She works in a strip bar in the residential area.
To find it you must skip dinner and be in that area from 19.00 onward, until you spot Jill entering the bar, you will have to try this the following days if you don't find it at first attempt.
This question has been asked and answered more than once, btw, please try using the search bar on the top of the page. Unless your questions are about the latest update, it's very likely you can find the answer faster using it than waiting for someone posting a reply.
Thanks very much! (found by search)

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Well, without cheats I can understand people having a hard time progressing, especially in gaining enough money to make gifts for the girls

She works in a strip bar in the residential area.
To find it you must skip dinner and be in that area from 19.00 onward, until you spot Jill entering the bar, you will have to try this the following days if you don't find it at first attempt.
This question has been asked and answered more than once, btw, please try using the search bar on the top of the page. Unless your questions are about the latest update, it's very likely you can find the answer faster using it than waiting for someone posting a reply.
Thanks very much! (found by search)
To me it's not so much the grind as *MISSING* key info! [that that bit about Jill's work]

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
This is one of the *STRICTEST* games i've ever seen for school attendance! (WAY TOO MUCH!) Esp since NPC's (mentioned Lili earlier post) can *CHEAT* [ok so if THEY can cheat, we need to be able to too!] & violate the laws of physics & space-time...

Only other option:
No NON-SCHOOL events should happen [or end] anywhere anytime school is open + 1h b4 & 1 after. (eg, from 8am to 1400 weekdays)

I'm for grind *ONLY* as long as it makes SENSE in R/L! [90% attendance rate (counting "late" as a miss!) for an *HOUR* away by bus, NO CAR OR RIDE, would be near impossible to maintain for anyone working & going to school (let alone, more) (even nerds miss class sometimes ;-)

There's legit reasons to miss school (& some do) ---SUCH AS: Visiting a Relative in prison (many have very limited hours--prisoners have it much worse than most know!) OR a lawyer appointment. [part of what makes this great story is realistic! ] In fact, if you *KNOW* you're going to be late, you might want (or need) to talk to the principal 1st thing (NOT POSSIBLE HERE) when you get to school.
Too many strict rules by too many in POWER, can easily result in a cascade that can destroy a man's life.
Anyway, "moving boxes" won't help w grades-----maybe allow for Tutoring from Lit teacher?

Trying to keep too many people happy is *NOT* fun (& makes you wish for cheats...)

Last edited:

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
It has been mentioned in this thred and its not hard to find useing search.
But since you faild at that then this is how you find eldest sisters job location to unlock it if thats what you mean.

Onces her friend starts picking her up straight after dinner at (19:00)
Rember which days she works not sure of all the days but definate day's are wednesday and Saturday.

next In the morning of a day she you know she is definatly working ask the younger sister to cover for you at dinner.
then it helps If you save incase you get the timings wrong.
Do what ever you want but be at the residential area no later than 19:00 then use skip time once to get 20:00 and it should trigger a scene where you see older sister and friend enter a strip club and you will follow.

Thats it now you will complete find out older sisters job and at same time open strip joint.

Good Luck.
Jesus Fucking Christ, I'm glad I found your post using the search function ;)
Seriously though, I saw that option as a favor and always thought it meant asking them to cover up at dinner (as in 'wear more clothes') and I just thought it was a good way to piss them off. Now I know what that option is for. I had figured out that I needed to miss dinner to see where she worked, but I didn't know how to do it without pissing everyone off.

Thanks

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
[mom] Seems to be case of "1 ad = 1 [session?] Photoshoot" not at all like a normal job. (tasks don't mention this)

(from other posts)
Trying to follow advice (sucks to keep missing the dinner not supposed 2 miss!) & keep waiting, but *STILL* can't catch Jill/Mia for work. Has anyone who's been successful at this can give specifics that WORK?

YES, I agree w others-----too much randomness (esp when trying to UNLOCK something!) is a bad thing!

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
How to get this event with mom
If you mean "Naughty Theme", that's when you go to the shrink for you family session with Mom and you end talking about some spicy argument.

As usual with this game, having non-linear progression with scenes can bring to this kind of situation, where you already unlocked another scene and gain no more points from it but the previous ones are still effective... I wish it was more linear (and more clear about what to do for each scene) to help people avoiding missing stuff.

Reactions: sarma1

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
Is there a simple walkthru? I can't seem to go beyond walking back and forth from my room to the girls room to the bathroom. I'm playing version 0.18.0 pc-recompressed.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
ST:
Love the story but this thing needs some *MAJOR* Editing & overhaul (small wonder so confusing!)
Example: Tasks say: "Her living place" (complete BS!) but *ACTUALLY* it's *YOUR* Extra (listed as "Alternative" in Tasks) (RENTED) room.
*HER* LIVING PLACE in actually in *TOWN*, & finally figured out, (far as I know) there's *NO* 0 nada scenes there!
Even makes hints & those who give them way extra complicated! (&/or confusing)
If she's in a room that's *NOT* yours (eg, sisters/"girl's room"/default single bed) most scene's aren't possible. (far as i know so far)
Instead of "Drained" or "your relation is too depraved" (WTF?!? BOTH of those seem to mean the SAME THING! ie, "no longer helps") it *SHOULD* say: Have done x/8 times. (like 3/8 or [done times/ MAX possible times]) FYI foreign (or even ENGLISH) devs, MATH & #'s R universal, & should be used whenever possible for best clarity. [even "no longer effective" would help some (default is "still effective")---but *NUMBERS* would help the *MOST*! [one obviously impacts another, so there's a range?]

Aunt's schedule should give you *SPECIFICALLY* (her rely in R/L wouldn't help AT ALL!) what day(s) she's staying overnight. (you have to rent a room *JUST* for her!) Dialog makes her sound like it changes every week (?) but from *TASKS* there's only *ONE* week which repeats so... (?)

Last, FYI for those doing it, lists of scenes don't help if we can't UNLOCK them! (so we need Req Stats/date/time/etc)
I'm very hesitant to even try to use cheats w/o an Official (from dev or coders) WT----depending on code, cheats may "break" game so some things no longer work. [just as some R having problems with] 4 Example, "interrelated variables."
$ money [oh FYI dev that's *BALANCE*] is probably ok cheat, but that doesn't unlock anything. [crazy story even has *FREE* bus rides * (WTF?!?) *FREE* LAWYERS! ] Seems a lot like Glassix, everything Time/Day/Location specific. (+ sex stat?)
BTW, GLASSIX [hint hint dev!] has place you can lookup Time/date/place (etc) Requirements for a girl. *** Would be *VERY* helpful here! ***

In reply to last post:
no, NO (i wish!) simple WT;
there's some help for their "likes" (convo) but... not really needed can figure it out.
Tasks R often confusing at best, & at worse, say nothing at all.

Reactions: jetama

fleetp

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2018
. . .
In reply to last post:
no, NO (i wish!) simple WT;
there's some help for their "likes" (convo) but... not really needed can figure it out.
Tasks R often confusing at best, & at worse, say nothing at all.
Thank you. :) I read every post from page 149 to here. I noticed the symbol for the global map in the upper right corner of the screen and was able to go to the school. I had expected something like the tabs on the right side of the screen (e.g. greyed out diner as a destination). I read a lot of comments about the grinding needed to advance in the game (I'm not fond of grinding). I think I'll wait for the game to be more fully developed before resuming play.
Very respectfully,
fleetp (author of the game Arnie and the Hitchhiker, Arnie and the Hitchhiker)

Last edited:

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
why is there no animation in 18, at least for me it doesn't work (in the sex scene) black screen and ejaculation is abhorrent
I am seeing the same black screen on the APK file v18, I should have kept v17 if I had known the animations wouldn't show now Lisa gone ghost on me.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes