JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
DUDE HOW THE FUCK DO I LOWER CONFLICT.

The console commands all work except for this fucking one
Relations["Mom"].conflict.Value = 0

Make sure Value is capitalized. Make sure theres spaces in front and behind the =.
Also, if its a different character, swap mom for that character.. Like OldSis
YoungSis
MotelManager
MAunt
Etc etc.

Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
Can someone explain to me how to get the rest of the principle scenes currently can't seem to get past the hj

ifyounevertry

Aug 30, 2021
Hey, i'm absolute fan of nylon, stocking, pantyhose.Are they some in this game ? I see you can have some footjob with one girl but barefoot. And the two sex scenes i unlocked for the moment are with both girl naked.
So is there some nylon sex ? And not only watching one of the girl giving her self pleasure on bed while having her crotchless stocking on ?

Thanks

SERGiKO1988

May 5, 2017
Triggered first time lil seeing jill and mc fucking and can't trigger remaining of the new scene where she watches on the bed no matter how many times i try. Same with lawyer assistant, caught only one time and that's it. No only this game is grindy af, but getting some of the scenes relies heavy on rng. Whenever i see some scene i've already seen i'm automatically on ctrl to skip, so much that my hand hurts. Any console command to see scenes i described?
same shit,bro

Reactions: RottenPlum

Sololo1

May 16, 2020
Straitened Times [v0.18.0] [HRelease] Compressed

*UPDATED*

Download Win/Linux (1.28GB --> 221MB):
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),
wold be possible to get the MaC version pls.

Barbol

Feb 10, 2019
I'm stuck, with Aunt Kate, the naughty photoshop option, I can't get it. What is the sequence, for the naughty photoshop. Please.

0aijd

Feb 21, 2021
I'm stuck, with Aunt Kate, the naughty photoshop option, I can't get it. What is the sequence, for the naughty photoshop. Please.
I think we should first use this cheat Relations ["Aunt"]. Opinion.Value. = 100 and Relations ["Aunt"]. Allure.Value = 100 , then give the room key to kate 3.4 times and ask

Reactions: boof59

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
"if u follow the in-game tasks menu, can u get all the content?"--- I do not think so
Definitely not. For example, tasks say nothing about photoshoots---there's a *LOT* they leave out (not a good walkthru)

Speaking of which, anybody know times/days mom does shoots? It's unlocked, but only been able to do 1 (ONE!) Not an option weedends, School hours, & sometimes she's "home" but "unavailable" WTF?
Requests are back to: "change room" only

Oh, & also: How to unlock Aunt's house & Lit teacher's house.
Thanks.

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Definitely not. For example, tasks say nothing about photoshoots---there's a *LOT* they leave out (not a good walkthru)

Speaking of which, anybody know times/days mom does shoots? It's unlocked, but only been able to do 1 (ONE!) Not an option weedends, School hours, & sometimes she's "home" but "unavailable" WTF?
Requests are back to: "change room" only

Oh, & also: How to unlock Aunt's house & Lit teacher's house.
Thanks.
Sunday-Monday afternoon 13:00 she'll be at the pool you can go to the Photoshoot at the earliest of time on those days, any other day will be 17:00 she'll be in her room on the bed after getting off work.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes