aman shan mehara

Sep 19, 2020
Hi can you tell me how to triger alaxa Gardner new content. I'm stuck. I can only ask to her about the outburst and nothing else. Please help me
New Content

Lisa Gardner M : got caught when interrupted by cop, M bailed out from jail, console her. car kiss, cunni
Jill Gardner OS : f OS bareback, got caught by YS, YS stay to watch. creampie
Lily Gardner YS : caught MC f OS, stay to watch. creampie
Anna Gardner StepMom : caught mast. at your room at step family house. dressed, half-dressed, underwear and hj
Alexa Gardner StepYS : go to sleep with her. Sleep together, sleep cuddle
Kate Jensen Aunt : talk to her and help her. normal, naughty photoshoot
det. York HotCop : at FLawyer party, buy drinks she follow MC. elevator flirt, kiss, bj
FLawSecretary : night activity >3, interrupt by cop. hid together, jerk, cum
to

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I got an error with the compressed version. Traceback says "IOError: Couldnt find file 'gui/sound/desert_road.mp3'
After decompiling all the script files and folders, theres not even a sound folder in gui. I even tried to delete the section of script that calls that file up and it still doesnt work.
Well i figured out what happened. Apparently, using unren to enable console mode in the compressed version breaks the game.

• Angry
Reactions: drakken

beingab89

Apr 25, 2021
SO far in new update.
1 - aunt kate - rent an apartment ask her to stay watch television and masterbate she will see you. Dureing her meditation proceed further and she will scold you. after that go to room again and help with selfie. she will pose with her side breast
2 - lawyer secretary go regulary 3 times at night for graffitti and 3rd time while hiding click on opportunity to fingure her pussy
3 - sleep at 2nd family home with 50% or low energy - olderstep sister ALexa will come to you and will sleep stating thunderstorm. repeat it 3 times on third time she will cuddle you.
4. get up at 2nd home have a breakfast and go to your room and masterbate 2nd mom will watch and continue her work. repeat it 2 times and hold the cum - 3rd time she will help you to ejaculate.
5. - Mia as a girl friend - visit motel during afternoon and go to jill's room you will see mia (note your sexual level sould be high and you should be able to jerk in provate dance at strip club) Mia will request for help and you take her out and strt to kiss - repeat it 3 times and end up doing a 69 pose and you have a new girlfriend.
6 - Fingure younger step sister - repeat the tutor training 3 times and move downstairs there will be fight between older and younger step sister. where younger sister mentions that she has a boy friend - console her in her room and she will reveal that you are his boy friend and can get option to fingure pussy.
7 - barefuck jill with lil watching - share room with jill and message her - try to do anal and at that moment lil will enter stating she needs a washroom and will see you fucking.
8 - fucnking option available for maid - get 86 in sexual arouse and you will be able to get blowjob and fucking option available.
9 - jerk to hot cop - attend the party at lawyer go with no booze - once they allow you will get option to go out to buy click on thath and hot cop will accompany you and in the elevator will jerk you out.
10 - adult shop owner blowjob - triggers when you allow her to examine you

demude

Jul 15, 2021
How do I meet second mom and do you know how to have sex with the maid.
For the 2nd Mom, you need to trigger the pharmacy scene where u will get to know the Young step sis, then she will arrange lunch with step family at weekend.
For the maid, you need to find her masturbate at either room, burst in and u will get option to cunning her or stop, choose stop and more option come up, choose cum with her with tips, then will trigger the option to fuck her with condom. so far cannot barefuck her.

Huyết Tộc

Aug 5, 2021
and...let's talk about alexa, anything else to do with her except sleep with her, cudding when sleep and watch you jerk?

beingab89

Apr 25, 2021
how to make aunt see you jerk?
have breakfast and you will have to go to your room after breakfast and jerk your self. do not cum for 2 times (so after 2 days breakfast) and 3rd day jerk and hold sher will appear in two piece and help you jerking off.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
If you drop your savefile, I can check it and try to fix
Late reply, but here is the save file, hopefully you can fix it. It's not game breaking bug, it's somewhat distracting, but it will probably be fixed with next version. Anyway, i would appreciate if you could fix it:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Late reply, but here is the save file, hopefully you can fix it. It's not game breaking bug, it's somewhat distracting, but it will probably be fixed with next version. Anyway, i would appreciate if you could fix it:
Don't know what happened with your game, but your savefile works just fine and the clock time changes with the game time

The only thing that comes to mind is that you may use altered game files

Sep 24, 2020
Straitened Times [v0.18.0] [HRelease] ReCompressed

Download Win/Linux (1.28GB --> 217MB)
:
MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Leave a like (y) if you enjoyed this crunched version

*This version of the game is untested and unofficial, user beware
Compression reduces the quality and can break the game

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tools Used: UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone), Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone), RPG Maker MV Decrypter (petschko@f95zone), Yet Another Cruncher (hngg@f95zone),
Many compressed files are damaged, such as Mom Lisa's picture doesn't appear (error) and sleeping 8 hours only adds 1 energy
please fix

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Don't know what happened with your game, but your savefile works just fine and the clock time changes with the game time

The only thing that comes to mind is that you may use altered game files
Hm, could it be because i'm playing compressed version? Gonna try regular download.
Edit: Yea, regular version is working as it should. Culprit is compressed.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes