Xabder

Feb 10, 2021
how to get the lisa content?
this garbage game just let her bail me out one time
sandbox is a pure understatement

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
when handjob from 2nd mom?
Keep jerking off in your room at their home, the 2nd mom comes in a few times, eventually in her underwear. Decline to cum a couple of times and then she will insist it's unhealthy and jerk you off. After that it becomes an option whenever you jerk off and she comes in.

Reactions: leotor01

soulmentor

Jun 19, 2017
As described before Kate is no longer meditating after update - only at 23:00 (EDIT: Actually it is =0:00) she is in alternate room, where u can watch tv with her or help her with a photosession. Was not able to get the naughty one though...
I noticed that Kate will sleep in alternate room every time she is in motel, so we don't have to request that every time, but you cannot invite the bank manager to that room anymore... Though the key is in my inventory all the time, i cannot give it away. Before the last update Kate gave the key back to you (left it in alternate room) and every time she checked out she thanked the mc via phone message. Is this a feature or a bug?
Or am I missing something?

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
As described before Kate is no longer meditating after update - only at 23:00 she is in alternate room, where u can watch tv with her or help her with a photosession. Was not able to get the naughty one though...
I noticed that Kate will sleep in alternate room every time she is in motel, so we don't have to request that every time, but you cannot invite the bank manager to that room anymore... Though the key is in my inventory all the time, i cannot give it away. Before the last update Kate gave the key back to you (left it in alternate room) and every time she checked out she thanked the mc via phone message. Is this a feature or a bug?
Or am I missing something?
That's a bug. If you leave your savefile, I can try to solve it.

Reactions: soulmentor
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes