ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Change the sleeping arrangements at dinner when conflict is high, you can also give cash gifts and some other actions offset the gains, check your phone; It should show a breakdown of + and -.

The 2 moms will model for you.

Reactions: Forgotted

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Finally managed to try this out and I think I mostly caught up, so I have quite a few questions if anyone could be able to answer them.

1. Is there actual story consequence based on choice to become a criminal by helping the bank manager? Or should I just be a criminal to access the bank manager content?
2. Is there a point of doing the family therapy other than to avoid game over? I feel like there's no progress despite attending every week.
3. Is there only MILF Model job from the photographer as the result from searching job online? If yes, can every character we request to be model actually say yes? I felt like the Principal keeps on saying no just because of her position. Not sure if she'd change her answer eventually or locked into no.

MrMixer123

Apr 5, 2017
Finally managed to try this out and I think I mostly caught up, so I have quite a few questions if anyone could be able to answer them.

1. Is there actual story consequence based on choice to become a criminal by helping the bank manager? Or should I just be a criminal to access the bank manager content?
2. Is there a point of doing the family therapy other than to avoid game over? I feel like there's no progress despite attending every week.
3. Is there only MILF Model job from the photographer as the result from searching job online? If yes, can every character we request to be model actually say yes? I felt like the Principal keeps on saying no just because of her position. Not sure if she'd change her answer eventually or locked into no.
1. No consequences yet. But you won't be able to access some content.

2. You need to progress with Lit Teacher first by arranging personal therapies, then during family therapy you'll have a scene.
You can see if some actions are still effective by using your phone in contacts.
Example:
1630032808967.png

3. Yes, as of yet, only Mom and Step-Mom can agree to a photo session.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
1. No consequences yet. But you won't be able to access some content.

2. You need to progress with Lit Teacher first by arranging personal therapies, then during family therapy you'll have a scene.
You can see if some actions are still effective by using your phone in contacts.
Example:
View attachment 1373037

3. Yes, as of yet, only Mom and Step-Mom can agree to a photo session.
Thanks so much. I'm going to stay away from being a criminal for now, and I'll need to check back with the therapies. I'm not sure what's wrong with mine since I've already gone up to having sex with Lit Teacher on the private therapy for quite a while (conversation already repeats).

MrMixer123

Apr 5, 2017
Thanks so much. I'm going to stay away from being a criminal for now, and I'll need to check back with the therapies. I'm not sure what's wrong with mine since I've already gone up to having sex with Lit Teacher on the private therapy for quite a while (conversation already repeats).
Sorry if I was unclear, you will lose on content if you DON'T go on a criminal path, but you can wait and see if the dev branches things out.

As for the therapy, often you'll need to repeat the same scene more than once to raise sexual tension, then the the new ones will unlock. Just check in contacts which actions are still effective

Reactions: Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sorry if I was unclear, you will lose on content if you DON'T go on a criminal path, but you can wait and see if the dev branches thing out.

As for the therapy, often you'll need to repeat the same scene more than once to raise sexual tension, then the the new ones will unlock. Just check in contacts which actions are still effective
Ah thanks for clarifying, I thought it was the other way around haha. But I'll wait and see how it goes. I'm not a big fan of the bank manager so she can wait until needed. For the therapy, I realized that I should choose to talk to her when doing private one rather than fucking. For some reason fucking doesn't raise sexual tension while talking that led to fucking raises it.

Lussunlora

Dec 2, 2018
Little help I meet other step sister in pharmacy or something

She didn't gave me number or anything
Can't meet them

Help

MrMixer123

Apr 5, 2017
Little help I meet other step sister in pharmacy or something

She didn't gave me number or anything
Can't meet them

Help
You need to go to the mall on weekends around midday, Mary will be standing there, after some interactions you will be able to have lunch with you step family in the cafe inside the mall.

Reactions: 50996

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I got a bug in this version where time is progressing but in game clock is nor working, anybody have the same issue? Any fix for that?

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Okay, I am a bit confused about vocabulary here...

New Content

Lisa Gardner M : got caught when interrupted by cop, M bailed out from jail, console her. car kiss, cunni
Jill Gardner OS : f OS bareback, got caught by YS, YS stay to watch. creampie
Lily Gardner YS : caught MC f OS, stay to watch. creampie
Anna Gardner StepMom : caught mast. at your room at step family house. dressed, half-dressed, underwear and hj
Alexa Gardner StepYS : go to sleep with her. Sleep together, sleep cuddle
Kate Jensen Aunt : talk to her and help her. normal, naughty photoshoot
det. York HotCop : at FLawyer party, buy drinks she follow MC. elevator flirt, kiss, bj
FLawSecretary : night activity >3, interrupt by cop. hid together, jerk, cum
Concerning 'Kate Jensen Aunt'; Does 'naughty photoshoot' mean (1) Playboy Bunny (with a bit of cleavage and butt crack showing), (2) Playboy Playmate Centerfold (partially or fully nude), or (3) Hustler Centerfold (total frontal nudity, and damn proud to show it off!) naughty?

I got to where Kate reveals a bit of side-boob, with a 'hint' of maybe doing something more seductive. Is this tease a cliff hanger or is there more in this release (18)?

NasRULE

Nov 8, 2017
Okay, I am a bit confused about vocabulary here...
Concerning 'Kate Jensen Aunt'; Does 'naughty photoshoot' mean (1) Playboy Bunny (with a bit of cleavage and butt crack showing), (2) Playboy Playmate Centerfold (partially or fully nude), or (3) Hustler Centerfold (total frontal nudity, and damn proud to show it off!) naughty?
I got to where Kate reveals a bit of side-boob, with a 'hint' of maybe doing something more seductive. Is this tease a cliff hanger or is there more in this release (18)?
currently naughty photoshoot only that

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
I got an error with the compressed version. Traceback says "IOError: Couldnt find file 'gui/sound/desert_road.mp3'
After decompiling all the script files and folders, theres not even a sound folder in gui. I even tried to delete the section of script that calls that file up and it still doesnt work.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes