SiddyJJ

Apr 3, 2021
Little sister has been in there for a while. You can fuck Both the sisters with and without a Condom. Mom will let you fuck her with a condom and do anal without. As for the lawyer not much at the moment.

mcguill

May 10, 2020
How many content with aunt?

I dont mind the grind, the problem with this game is the lack of guiding and to see the progress with characters.
I can't progress with the principal and i am taking boxes, one by one, by a month now...

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I think the Dev said he was working several long days in a row so wasn't able to focus as much on S-T last week or two. Hopefully soon.

Cheers

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
How many content with aunt?

I dont mind the grind, the problem with this game is the lack of guiding and to see the progress with characters.
I can't progress with the principal and i am taking boxes, one by one, by a month now...
sometimes you have to do things that piss them off in order to make progress with them.

Reactions: Forgotted

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
I finally got around to playing this game and I am impressed. The "commune" work-around is particularly imaginative.

I do have one BIG complaint, though. The text for the phone hints is too small to be easily read. How difficult would it be to increase the font size on this in a future update? I have tried everything that I know of on MY end and it doesn't help. As it stands, the font size makes the phone information completely useless.

Bigdaddydick69

Sep 21, 2021
How to deal with the goons? And access to Lawyer's apartment after getting the booze? It says relationship with Detective violet isn't good enough

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes