Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks.. Sounds like spot on guesses for what I've been missing. Dislike random chances. I had a save before sleeping in step house where Alexa came to sleep with me, and it seemed what rest state I started of with decided whether she came to cuddle or not (replayed a few times, and altered rest state in console, and it seemed consistent, though not enough attempts to rule out it just being random).
This is something I have noticed, it seem that some random events are fixed for the day and no matter how much you load a save that same day, you will get the same result, from what I have seen those random events are fixed at 00:00 so if you want to have a new set of random event, load a save at the end of the previews day, sleep and you will get new random event

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
This is something I have noticed, it seem that some random events are fixed for the day and no matter how much you load a save that same day, you will get the same result, from what I have seen those random events are fixed at 00:00 so if you want to have a new set of random event, load a save at the end of the previews day, sleep and you will get new random event
Yes, the only way to play this game through save - load. Or you stuck for weeks. For example best way to raise affection with npc is to talk to them save and check their likes and choose only them save and next time you talk to this npc just see save preview and you know what to choose. etc, etc. Save Load Amen

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Yes, the only way to play this game through save - load. Or you stuck for weeks. For example best way to raise affection with npc is to talk to them save and check their likes and choose only them save and next time you talk to this npc just see save preview and you know what to choose. etc, etc. Save Load Amen
you can rollback red interests.

• Thinking Face

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
to anyone who wants to get caught by the other mom, its a low opinion interaction (she cusses him out and forbids him from jacking it at first then aggrees he can do it once opinion improves and later even watches you doing it reluctantly / disgusted). if youre already on kissing/bed terms it wont trigger at all.
Probably explains why I can't trigger it.. I just sometimes get event that she wants laundry to wash. No issue. Just trying to figure out whether I've completed the content that is out or not ;) Sounds like I've gotten most of it..

kcaldw

Feb 19, 2021
Press SHIFT+O (the letter, not the number) to activate the console
Type the cheat then press Enter. These commands are case sensitive, so you must type them exactly as written (including parentheses and quotes; you can change the value after the = according to your needs )

Player.Money = 99999
Player.Energy.Value = 100
GData.Time = X (0-23)
GData.Date = X (day's number you want to skip to)

Levels of sexual attraction (allure):
0 - indifferent
10 - appealing
20 - catching
30 - inviting
40 - interesting
50 - attracted
60 - charmed
70 - fascinated
80 - desired
90+ - longing

- Player to NPC Relation
Relations["???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???"].opinion.Value=###

- NPC to NPC Relation
Relations["???", "???"].allure.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].conflict.Value=###
Relations["???", "???"].opinion.Value=###

change ??? to
BankManager
DinerManager
Father
FatCop
FLawyer
FLawSecretary
HotCop
Judge
LitTeacher
LitTeacherFiance
MAunt
Mom
MotelManager
NeighBoy
NeighCheerl
NeighMom
OldSis
OSfriend
PETeacher
PGrapher
Principal
Prosecutor
SluttyMaid
SMom
StepOS
StepYS
XShopOwner
YoungSis

-Conversation topics:
Player.Interests["<insert topic>"].Value = XXX (max. 100)
e.g. Player.Interests["Guns"].Value=100

Topics are:

School
Gossips
Sport
Cars
Guns
Travel
Art
Music
Movies
Fashion
Politics
Technologies
Finance
Pets
Trends

-Reservations: (X is the day number, so X= 300 means "until day 300")
MotelMyBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil= X
MotelMyRoom.SingleBedReservedUntil=X
MotelMyRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelGirlsBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelGirlsRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

MotelAltRoomBath.BrokenLockReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.ReservedUntil=X
MotelAltRoom.AduldTVReservedUntil=X

-How to change School Attendance:

SchoolAttendanceTask.Attendance=XX
Cheats don't fucking work

demude

Jul 15, 2021
you need to open the renpy file - common and look for 00console.rpy file. Open in notepad and change config.console = False to True. then only can use the cheat code in game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I have a bad memory with rollback functions mostly. I know that it is useful, but don't want to risk it.
fully depends on how its coded. if the dev sets it up to exist as global calls outside of the rollback function within the script flow, extremely shitty things can happen i agree. but this game does rollback well.

Probably explains why I can't trigger it.. I just sometimes get event that she wants laundry to wash. No issue. Just trying to figure out whether I've completed the content that is out or not ;) Sounds like I've gotten most of it..
heres the code bits so you can at least read through the convos

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Can someone tell me how I can sleep with the maid I have every other girl besides her.
I too felt like I had tested everything there.. Eventually it worked after refusing eating pussy, and then jerking off with a tip.. Think I did that at least once without getting the option but eventually got options for more..

Reactions: majinmike

majinmike

Aug 22, 2017
I too felt like I had tested everything there.. Eventually it worked after refusing eating pussy, and then jerking off with a tip.. Think I did that at least once without getting the option but eventually got options for more..
Thanks.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can someone tell me how I can sleep with the maid I have every other girl besides her.
eat her. next time refuse cunnilingus and jack off, then click the risky option when it appears.
the code blocks are too messy to make accurate sense off quickly and im not willing to sort through it right now

Last edited:

faratan

Jul 16, 2019
I know that it triggered for me when I went from the ground floor to the 1st after a breakfast or dinner, there's not really any proper time and place for it to trigger so yeah. Just keep hanging around the house and perhaps it will trigger for you too!
Thanks, I am already at BJ with Mary, HJ with Anna, cuddle with Alexa and yet I can’t progress with “discover who Alexa’s boyfriend is”. There should be a fight between the two sisters and after Alex should confess that the player is her boyfriend, correct? Is there also some tutoring after? I am hanging around the house but I can only discuss interest with Alexa (scene outside Anne’s room - done, HJ with Alexa looking - done, watching TV and tit exposed - done, sleeping together Alexa and cuddle - done).

Reactions: tyo26

faratan

Jul 16, 2019
If I remember correctly, on a weekday, immediately after classes are over at 13:00, MC should take the bus to the Suburb. He will arrive at 14:00, then he should go to the step-family house, then go upstairs.
Thanks, as mentioned above I am quite stuck, I should have unlock almost everything regarding the second family except the content related to “discover who Alexa’s boyfriend is”. Damn random events

Reactions: tyo26
3.70 star(s) 156 Votes