faratan

Jul 16, 2019
Actually according another post which mentions
“repeat the tutor training 3 times and move downstairs there will be fight between older and younger step sister. where younger sister mentions that she has a boy friend - console her in her room and she will reveal that you are his boy friend and can get option to fingure pussy”
It seems like that in order to progress with Alexa and “discover who Alexa’s boyfriend is”, it is necessary to tutor Alexa, does it make sense? When she is in her room it seems like she is studying but I can start any tutoring session with her. Is this a random scene which should trigger somehow?

Reactions: tyo26

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
“repeat the tutor training 3 times and move downstairs there will be fight between older and younger step sister. where younger sister mentions that she has a boy friend - console her in her room and she will reveal that you are his boy friend and can get option to fingure pussy”
It seems like that in order to progress with Alexa and “discover who Alexa’s boyfriend is”, it is necessary to tutor Alexa, does it make sense? When she is in her room it seems like she is studying but I can start any tutoring session with her. Is this a random scene which should trigger somehow?
The event sequence should be like this:

- You first hear about Alexa's boyfriend during dinner
- Alexa and Mary have an argument
- You can offer Mary (not Alexa) to tutor her in being a good girlfriend =kissing, petting, hj, bj
- At some point the two sisters argue again, and Alexa asks for your help in keeping the ruse of her inexistent boyfriend = she starts kissing you, then proceeds on letting you touch her until she cums and HJ (at some point you need to go back to previous sexual actions to unlock the most recent)

You need to try going upstairs and downstairs during different days and hours to trigger the arguments between mary and alexa, and probably need to have them at some specific level of sexual allure. Just keep trying and eventually it will work

Reactions: tyo26

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Gotcha. Can wait to dip the MCs dick into those MILF pussies. Hopefully there will be an option to have a MILF Harem ;)
Unlikely a MILF Harem involving those two, particular.
Probably bigger chances of doing Lauren then that but.....
Stranger things could happen.

More interested to see what happens with the Lawyer-Girlfriend.
Specially if she doesn't know AND finds out what happen between MC and Det.York!

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Ive never gone to the Lawyer or the Detective. Why search for pussy when you get it at home ;)
Fair enough, handful of things going on.
Myself, bit much overdone with constantly pretentious hypocrisy "Oh, we shouldn't be doing this"(after first couple/few times).
However, more potential fun to be and possibly increase a bit more straight forward no BS fun.
Dev needs to learn, dirty talking shouldn't be so hateful/vicious/mean.
Possibly won't ever learn, who knows.
Good luck with this, i'm about done with it.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
hello i can not access my store last night yesterday, some cheats used kean to help me someone
It seems like you can't load your save file. I couldn't get much out of your "traceback.txt", your save file will help a lot more

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021

Pretty sure the "tutor training" is the training with the older sister (Mary).

edem1978

Apr 2, 2018
pull up the map, go to downtown (might be a differnt location for you), search back alleys

I can not find anything?

Dorago

Nov 13, 2017
I tried everything but I can not get in the apartment and again Cancellation of lawyer
To join the party, you need to be friend with both the cop and lawyer, if one of them don't like you, you can't get in, you can speak with the lawyer at her office or at the mall café at 13:00, you can speak with the cop at the police station, also lawyer like premium alcohol

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes