1984Fawkes

Jun 14, 2020
Hi guys. How can i trigger the modeling event. I am in the 66th day but in Lauren's request section there is not any modeling option, there is only change to single bed option. When i search for job, the phone says i have already had appointment with photo studio but in downtown there is no studio. Did i do something wrong? Please help.

Reactions: BlackMage69

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
Hi guys. How can i trigger the modeling event. I am in the 66th day but in Lauren's request section there is not any modeling option, there is only change to single bed option. When i search for job, the phone says i have already had appointment with photo studio but in downtown there is no studio. Did i do something wrong? Please help.
try to lock in Mom Lisa´s request

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Try to go into alt room at 20 ore 22 hour
Thanks, I appreciate it. I honestly hadn't focused on the 'story' much as I've been chasing
the Mom and Sisters up to this point as well as trying to build up some money.
So am now going to start annoying the other women in the story.... lol

Cheers

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
how do I advnace with the other family? especially the sisters.... I am visiting them everyday and interacting with them every day..

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
Hey you beatiful peeps.

I have a problem, that sometimes during the gameplay comes up and i have to always ignore this. Can someone tell me,how can i fix this?

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
how do I advnace with the other family? especially the sisters.... I am visiting them everyday and interacting with them every day..

Well for me it all stared that i watched tv with all of them and then went upstairs. It triggered a sisters argument between themselfs and after that i could start having fun with Mary(i belivie was her name) and after few more grinding i could have fun with the other sister also.

This is the way it worked for me.

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
Well for me it all stared that i watched tv with all of them and then went upstairs. It triggered a sisters argument between themselfs and after that i could start having fun with Mary(i belivie was her name) and after few more grinding i could have fun with the other sister also.

This is the way it worked for me.
i have been doing that for a while now... I dontsee how I can unlock the new scene.. sex with the y sister

KiRiToBoYa

Mar 31, 2020
i have been doing that for a while now... I dontsee how I can unlock the new scene.. sex with the y sister
If you have already the boyfriend training going on with one of the sisters, try different methods to advance futher.

If not then sometimes do not join the dinner and the tv. Just wait upstairs after the tv time is over. If the argument has triggered then you can confront both the sisters about it. It may take a few times. Also if you want then one person said this: ``Just save before the they are watching tv, and advance the time by one time, if the scene does not trigger, try it few more times.´´

Or just simply i can drop my all game savefiles to you and you can have a crack at them. I have saved before any scene, i used the rollback time, so i have the sisters gallery already.

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
Here are some of my last saves from this update 28.1... I think that maybe there is one scene missing from Jill and mom, but i can't find it...
Edit: 1-1 is the latest, 11-x are specific scenes.
Edit2:If you want to see kate(aunt) titjob you need to jerk in her face when asking to sleep together and them disturb her meditation on all steps... Doesn't work on all tries(?) and i supose your relationship must be maxed before you irritate her so much...

Last edited:

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
That's weird I can't replicate the swimming issue. I keep pace three times then outrun, and I always win.
I figured out what was causing it - Player.Energy.Max was set to 100000, which made Player.Energy.GetZeroCenteredPower() return 0.001. How or even if your mod made that happen, idk; maybe it's a bug in the game itself and the fact it happened to me at roughly the same time I installed your mod was a coincidence.

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes