ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Can you screw the motel owner?
I've gotten blowjobs from her but that's about it.
Course I also haven't spent too much time on her...
Thanks

Cheers

(I also haven't looked through the forum so apologies if it's been asked to death...)
Had to dig into the code to figure this one out.

1) Get enough HJs & BJs from Darna that it no longer raises sexual tension.
2) Leave her alone for a couple of days.
3) Go in your private room on an afternoon/evening when you haven't given the key to anyone that day or the night before. She'll come in behind you, naked, and shove you onto the bed. If you did step 1, she'll let you go in raw the first time (at least she did for me, anyway).

And for anyone struggling to move on to intercourse with Danielle (the maid)...

1)Wring all the sexual tension increases you can out of BJs and cunnilingus.
2)Catch her masturbating in your room, but DON'T choose cunnilingus.
3)Jerk off to her.
4)You'll then have the option to "try your luck", i.e. try to talk her into sex. If you did step one, you should succeed on the first try.
5)You'll then be able to fuck her from the "naughty" menu when she's in your room, or by repeating steps 2-4. If you're enough of a masochist to be playing this game without a cheat mod, note that the latter is free whereas the former costs money.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020

1)
5)You'll then be able to fuck her from the "naughty" menu when she's in your room, or by repeating steps 2-4. If you're enough of a masochist to be playing this game without a cheat mod, note that the latter is free whereas the former costs money.

Dang.... Thanks a lot. I never would have gotten that. I don't even get that extra room very often.

Loads of Cheers!

richardcr9

Dec 9, 2019

1) Get enough HJs & BJs from Darna that it no longer raises sexual tension.
2) Leave her alone for a couple of days.
3) Go in your private room on an afternoon/evening when you haven't given the key to anyone that day or the night before. She'll come in behind you, naked, and shove you onto the bed. If you did step 1, she'll let you go in raw the first time (at least she did for me, anyway).

And for anyone struggling to move on to intercourse with Danielle (the maid)...

1)Wring all the sexual tension increases you can out of BJs and cunnilingus.
2)Catch her masturbating in your room, but DON'T choose cunnilingus.
3)Jerk off to her.
4)You'll then have the option to "try your luck", i.e. try to talk her into sex. If you did step one, you should succeed on the first try.
I can't even unlock the maid's handjob. I'm stuck and I've already unlocked all other options with her

Last edited:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
I figured out what was causing it - Player.Energy.Max was set to 100000, which made Player.Energy.GetZeroCenteredPower() return 0.001. How or even if your mod made that happen, idk; maybe it's a bug in the game itself and the fact it happened to me at roughly the same time I installed your mod was a coincidence.
That's strange. My mod is supposed to override that. Did you install it on an existing save? It works perfectly on a new game for me. The new mod just forces energy to remain at 100 instead of setting it super high, but if you used it on an existing save that might be causing coding tomfoolery. Does it still happen if you change Player.Energy.Max to 100?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
motel manager keeps calling me when i'm in class.
This is a very strange bug. It happens like 20% of the time, and 80% of the time it doesn't. A quick fix is to purchase a single bedded room in the morning and skip time (and school) until you get a notification that all your stuff has moved. If anyone who's way better than me with python could take a look at the mod and figure out what's happening I would much appreciate it. The mod is literally me stumbling around, and trial and erroring my way into something functional. I've never coded anything before.

Aug 5, 2021
That's strange. My mod is supposed to override that. Did you install it on an existing save?
Yes. In fact, I think I had your earlier "cheat menu" mod on the install the save originated from, so that might actually be the origin of the bug.
Does it still happen if you change Player.Energy.Max to 100?
Nope, setting that back to 100 in the console fixed it, and it hasn't recurred so far. :)

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
is there something really important i m missing with lily? i looked at walkthrough and it seems to be just grinding interest and money, and the scenes i see in the wk i think i already see then all, i didnt know about she walking in while masturbating, so that i did, is there some tricky thing i am missing? also my current stats with her

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
is there something really important i m missing with lily? i looked at walkthrough and it seems to be just grinding interest and money, and the scenes i see in the wk i think i already see then all, i didnt know about she walking in while masturbating, so that i did, is there some tricky thing i am missing? also my current stats with her
She can catch you sleeping with Lisa (mom) if they're sharing a room. Same as her catching the HJ

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
yes many things! room at 21 study together do that 6-7 times - pool - train/hang out callange Lill in swimming
work - work/and go back together at 18 "Remember the have the alt room"

Titivillus

Apr 23, 2018
I submited a save in the previous page that has all her current progress done if you want to check it out.

anywayfrom the screenshots you are missing jerking her off while studying, all her dates variations(ask her out after dinner and when you are sleeping together for the night) and maybe sex with jill and her.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 951, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'pzone'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 6, in script call
  File "GameData.rpyc", line 784, in script call
  File "ch_SMaid.rpyc", line 951, in script
  File "E:\Misc Games\Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee\StraitenedTimes-0.28.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Misc Games\Yar Har Fiddle Dee Dee\StraitenedTimes-0.28.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ch_SMaid.rpy", line 951, in <module>
AttributeError: 'RevertableObject' object has no attribute 'pzone'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Straitened Times 0.28.1
Thu Jun 30 06:37:24 2022
Does this possibly have something to do with why I can't get Danielle to go beyond oral even though that isn't raising her sexual tension anymore?
Getting that too. This is my first playthrough on .28 Maybe it fixes itself later on? I hope so

Aug 5, 2021
How to improve relation with Violet York? They Don't let me inside their house
I didn't start making progress with her until I'd made a fair bit of progress with the lawyer. Go to the meetings in her office and lunch at the mall cafe, then the court hearings, then weekend visits at her office, somewhere along the way you'll have the opportunity to get her home address. Once she likes you enough she'll let you in if you bring booze from Jill's work. On some nights Det. York will be hanging out with her, and joining them will improve your relations with both.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
She can catch you sleeping with Lisa (mom) if they're sharing a room. Same as her catching the HJ
yes many things! room at 21 study together do that 6-7 times - pool - train/hang out callange Lill in swimming
work - work/and go back together at 18 "Remember the have the alt room"
I submited a save in the previous page that has all her current progress done if you want to check it out.

anywayfrom the screenshots you are missing jerking her off while studying, all her dates variations(ask her out after dinner and when you are sleeping together for the night) and maybe sex with jill and her.
thank you for the asnwer, but i didnt know how to progress, and after thonking about the morning blowjob listed in the WK i tried to wake up at 8, thats it, finally, the date and sex scenes unlocked, that was my routine wke up 6, diner, school, xshop, etc and repeat, but anyway, finally

Reactions: Insomnimaniac Games

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
thank you for the asnwer, but i didnt know how to progress, and after thonking about the morning blowjob listed in the WK i tried to wake up at 8, thats it, finally, the date and sex scenes unlocked, that was my routine wke up 6, diner, school, xshop, etc and repeat, but anyway, finally
Yeah that scene is incredibly specific. It's really strange that you HAVE to have your alarm set to 8.

pussyhunter33

Jan 1, 2021
How to improve relation with Violet York? They Don't let me inside their house
Try to skip the partyes! "Only vaste of time and booze"
you whant to fuck Violet right?

visit the police at 21.00 on a week day
els you can be arrested "REN Secretary grafitty" dont call Mom and have the AltRoom

And Victoria "Lawyer" visit the office in weekends many times!
visit the apardment and bring booze
after some time Ren comes in! visit office again weekend! chose handjob iff your lucky she will be your girlfrind! visit apardment again and she will let you sleep there! do that 2-4 times and she let the dor open "Remember condoms"

Last edited:

hi person

Oct 10, 2021
"Exclusive images: to Have a Harem does" anyone have access to this?

3.70 star(s) 156 Votes