hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Don't know if I got a corrupt game/save file when I give money to someone, click to give money again I get the option to give more but the game says you already but still shows money option ?

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
I just got Vic and york to play with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

is that before or after you have had sex with lawyer in apartment ? i mean, the play am on now (@day493) I got kate and mother 3some at day 420, isnt it just a sequence of event that needs to be in order ? and not event on a specific day, cous that will add a hold other level of complexity to the game
before 3some at party you have to :
-fuck York in motel after capture during Ren night activity (min 2 times I'd say) RNG power
after that you can assfuck her in policestation
-during evening 1 on 1 with Lawyer, you must creampie her so at least 3 times with condom

after that the 3some is fast to come

Reactions: hardon112

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
i need some help with these two
you might need to do Flirt and kissing some more

Did you hear the arguments between her and mary ? if not - when they are in tv room - I think you just go upstairs (not join tv) - if you heared it then, talk to alexa about it, but I might be wrong. because mary, alexa and brigitte happen (for me at least) within a week (game time ^^ ) and I wasnt really paying attention

also
how high is the opinion / allure ?

Last edited:

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
before 3some at party you have to :
-fuck York in motel after capture during Ren night activity (min 2 times I'd say) RNG power
after that you can assfuck her in policestation
-during evening 1 on 1 with Lawyer, you must creampie her so at least 3 times with condom

after that the 3some is fast to come
thanks Ill try that

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
i need some help with these two
also
One of the odd things with Mary is sometimes you have to go backwards and select drained training options, I think often "flirt" to move onto new ones like fucking.

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
One of the odd things with Mary is sometimes you have to go backwards and select drained training options, I think often "flirt" to move onto new ones like fucking.
i got that thank you but any help with the pe teacher? she is the one i cant figure out now

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
i got that thank you but any help with the pe teacher? she is the one i cant figure out now
For the next one: the key is you must wake up together with her when she is topless.
"wake up together" here means she wakes you up when you're sleeping together with her; so don't wake up earlier than her.

edit: keep doing that, for the couple of times she will be mad at you, until you given the option to mess her clothes with alcohol and eventually she will understand, and you will get the other next step.
Don't forget to always keep her opinion high or max (talk about interest)

Last edited:

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
For the next one: the key is you must wake up together with her when she is topless.
"wake up together" here means she wakes you up when you're sleeping together with her; so don't wake up earlier than her.

edit: keep doing that, for the couple of times she will be mad at you, until you given the option to mess her clothes with alcohol and eventually she will understand, and you will get the other next step.
but we can't sleep with her ? no ?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018

wake up together? i am not able to sleep with her is there a trick to that? did i lock myself out of something?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I tried again, after night or school, or giving her key, the option rest&sleep give: You aren't alone here. You can't go to sleep right now.

Is there something missing ?
wake up together? i am not able to sleep with her is there a trick to that? did i lock myself out of something?
Aah sorry I missed that from your list screenshot.

For you to sleep together with her is you must drunk drive her to the motel at least 3 times. So after you undress her, when you try to lay her to sleep, she will grab you to sleep together with her.

RAYfighter

Aug 26, 2023
repeat massage with Jill I guess, might be that you need to share room with Lil, ask to fuck at some point she will ask to invite jill (repeat, at some point mother walks in)
I was following the walkthru, which said, i quote:
20:00) go outside, go to my room, click on jill/older sister, give her a massage, yes, take your clothes off, ass, try to fuck her bareback, lily/younger sister shows up, okay, switch to jill, switch to lil, lisa/mom shows up saying you've forgotten about your old mother once again., 3some scene starts, fuck old sister, pick: facial
But it's funny you would suggest to get sisters together from Lil's side, because I had the situation where I am sharing room with Jill, right, so I walk in "girls" room, and I find Lisa/mom and Lil lying there, you know, watching their phones in evening. So I click Lil -> request -> fuck, and she goes You crazy? We not alone here! But know what? Fuck it, let's invite her too.
Now you would think she meant Lisa, lying right next to her, obviously. Well, nonono, she calls Jill. The problem is that Jill just left with Mia to her night shift at the bar, so she correctly replies to Lil that she can't come, she is not around atm. So Lil hangs up and tells you Right, so it's just you and me then, let's go! And you fuck her at that very same bed with Lisa suddenly magically disappearing :LOL:. Maybe she just left to the bathroom perhaps? Nonono, you finish Lil, Lisa magically reappears right next to you two, staring her phone like nothing happened.

lol anyway, I still cannot trigger Lisa/Lil/Jill 4 some.... :cry:
Thank you for trying hardon112 tho!
If anyone would have any more ideas, i will appreciate them guys. Because grind is real in this one...

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
But it's funny you would suggest to get sisters together from Lil's side, because I had the situation where I am sharing room with Jill, right, so I walk in "girls" room, and I find Lisa/mom and Lil lying there, you know, watching their phones in evening. So I click Lil -> request -> fuck, and she goes You crazy? We not alone here! But know what? Fuck it, let's invite her too.
Now you would think she meant Lisa, lying right next to her, obviously. Well, nonono, she calls Jill. The problem is that Jill just left with Mia to her night shift at the bar, so she correctly replies to Lil that she can't come, she is not around atm. So Lil hangs up and tells you Right, so it's just you and me then, let's go! And you fuck her at that very same bed with Lisa suddenly magically disappearing :LOL:. Maybe she just left to the bathroom perhaps? Nonono, you finish Lil, Lisa magically reappears right next to you two, staring her phone like nothing happened.
LOL, I think that is a bug. I dunno... maybe .... WCold ?

btw, if you can do the threesome with Jill and Lil, and when you're at it: Just switch between them over and over again until the mom comes up.

RAYfighter

Aug 26, 2023
Don't know if I got a corrupt game/save file when I give money to someone, click to give money again I get the option to give more but the game says you already but still shows money option ?
Do you mean this response?
1693117638616.png
After this response, it's I think logical to offer you the give money option again? Or i am not sure what you meant.

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes