nopmar13

Jul 9, 2020
habla todos los dias sobre sus intereses. te recomiendo que edites el rpy para que suban los intereses mas rapidamente (tutorial en la primera pagina). o uses los trucos (suchimod)

buchas gracias bro ya esta listo , por cierto que buen juego la verdad fuia buscar cobre y encontre oro

nopmar13

Jul 9, 2020
off the top of my head

pry around the motel until you get the thug scene where they beat up the mc

learn about the lawyer from the mc dad, he is in prison

once you learn about her from the mc dad, pull up the phone, browser, search, mc will learn where her office is at, go there, make an apartment, on that day and time, go see her in her office, talk to her about everything, even use the discuss interests options, this should unlock the police station and you will be able to talk to the detectives (she will tell the mc that the cops has a case or something, this is when they will become unlock, it's one of the chat options she has)

at the police station, talk to both detectives, also use the discuss interests as well, they will also have a thug option as well, they won't do anything at first, but after a few days of talking and discuss interests, they will go deal with them, the first time, they wont find them, the next day, talk to them and pick the thug option again.

gracias hermano , muy buena explicacion ya lo logre hacer

Thanks brother, very good explanation and I managed to do it

Reactions: Chemmy

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
i need some help with these two
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also
for Mary, did she see you kiss your stepmom ? yan have to repeat kiss or no skirt, there will be a new option to undress tohether and new training !! after Alexa will propose selfie, nude selfie, mary will have handjob and blowjob , need the fights between them for escalation.
The funny thing for Mary, when you finally fuck her, you can propose raw, she doesn't know and ask for reflection after you sell the raw feelings , 1 week later she accepts

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
I don't like games where you can just pick and choose conversations, I like games where you can play a week and events happen at specific places and times.
Can you recommend any games that play this way?
The games I know of that play this way are Big Brother, Area69, School Love and Friends, StraitenedTimes.
Are there more?

Trinidj

May 19, 2023
So I generally play this game on gamcore.com the game won't use any of my previous saves and on both Safari and Opera on my Mac the game glitched out. Has anyone else had this issue. Based on the forum it seems since .39 update there have been quite a number of bugs.

DarkTrojan

Jan 24, 2018
Bei mir ist der klassen raum geschwärzt bis auf die schwester kann man nichts anklicken (erst selber testen dann online stellen ^^ )
Die mutter ist auch mit einer weiß schwarzten doppel siolette

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.41.1 + Family edition + Cheats enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 438 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

RAYfighter

Aug 26, 2023
Hey guys, 2 things please:
- do we all use "Mute All" sounds just because of the class bell ringing or is there any other way? :D
- I can't seem to get the 4some with Lisa/mom and Lil and Jill. I am sharing the room with Jill, at 20:00 I give her a massage, ass, fuck, Lil joins, Ok, I can switch between fking Lil or Jill, but LIsa never comes. My allure levels are with Lisa 163.8, Lil 133.2, Jill 158.8
Thanks in advance!

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Hey guys, 2 things please:
- do we all use "Mute All" sounds just because of the class bell ringing or is there any other way? :D
- I can't seem to get the 4some with Lisa/mom and Lil and Jill. I am sharing the room with Jill, at 20:00 I give her a massage, ass, fuck, Lil joins, Ok, I can switch between fking Lil or Jill, but LIsa never comes. My allure levels are with Lisa 163.8, Lil 133.2, Jill 158.8
Thanks in advance!
repeat massage with Jill I guess, might be that you need to share room with Lil, ask to fuck at some point she will ask to invite jill (repeat, at some point mother walks in)

Reactions: Jabberwock00

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
for Lawyer parties, after numerous triple kissing and advance relation with judge, 3some is finally here !!!

21:00) SAVE YOUR GAME HERE, after the save, go to the lawyers apartment, victoria the lawyer's apartment, premium whiskey, pour on requests, pour on requests, pour on requests, pretend that you are asleep, get up to see what's going on, try to join them, cover them with cum, if you don't get the 3some scene, reload your save and try again

this text is at day 286 in the walkthrough but very hard to find, here for you !!

Reactions: Ziiiel20 and ept

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
for Lawyer parties, after numerous triple kissing and advance relation with judge, 3some is finally here !!!

21:00) SAVE YOUR GAME HERE, after the save, go to the lawyers apartment, victoria the lawyer's apartment, premium whiskey, pour on requests, pour on requests, pour on requests, pretend that you are asleep, get up to see what's going on, try to join them, cover them with cum, if you don't get the 3some scene, reload your save and try again

this text is at day 286 in the walkthrough but very hard to find, here for you !!
I just got Vic and york to play with

is that before or after you have had sex with lawyer in apartment ? i mean, the play am on now (@day493) I got kate and mother 3some at day 420, isnt it just a sequence of event that needs to be in order ? and not event on a specific day, cous that will add a hold other level of complexity to the game

Last edited:
Reactions: shakil01711
3.70 star(s) 157 Votes