Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
3 questions

What are the requirements for the old house being bought, I did the Lauren garden without laundry more than 10 times, and didn't trigger

How to invite Kate to the stepfamily dinner as it's still locked for me

how do I meet ava

Last edited:

Wolf4827

Sep 18, 2021
Still haven't had sex with the cop (just all passed out drunk). Have had raw sex with the Lawyer. I haven't figured out how to advance the Lady Cop yet.
to get the cop, you first have to get arrested by helping Ren tagging, then the cop will let you out and drive you, have her drive the motel and you unlock her driving you home around 20:00 - 0:00 at the police station, do it a couple of times and you get to do her raw instantly

nopmar13

Jul 9, 2020
buenas una duda alguien tiene idea de como desacerse de los matones del hotel ?

good one question, does anyone have any idea how to get rid of the thugs at the hotel?

nopmar13

Jul 9, 2020

good one question, does anyone have any idea how to get rid of the thugs at the hotel?

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
How to get more an a HJ from Lauren with confession daytime.... And how many times most a sleep in her bed before he run away like a chicken?????

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017

Tienes que dejar que te roben una vez, luego vas y te haces amigo de los detectives que están en el departamento de polica, les pides que te ayuden a arrestarlos, se los tienes que pedir dos veces ya que la primera no los encuentran

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Mrs Larsen still blocked at sexually longing 94, what to do ? creampie Brigitte at 01:00 she stops and sleep with her or I have to go... what is missing ??

and no 3some with Mom and Lit at shrink ? they are blocked at 85 close friends...

Last edited:

rewpoi

May 28, 2017

hacete amigo de los polis, te va a dar una opcion de buscarlos

rewpoi

May 28, 2017
how do you get the bathroom scenes with lil? (i get an error entering the room when she's in the bathroom i don't know if that affects anything )
I'm also missing the anal scene with her

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
How to invite Kate to the stepfamily dinner as it's still locked for me
At a minimum you need to have invited lil, Jill and your family to dinner once. Then on a day that Kate is in town and ould normally meet you at the diner, you take Lil again and Kaye sees you outside and then knows you visit the step-family.

After that you can make a request to Kate to likewise come visit them.

nopmar13

Jul 9, 2020
catch her playing with the duster, burst in, no, jerking together (for the tip), take your chance, use condom

hola una duda sabes como resolver el problema de los matones y asi poder follarte a la MotelManager ?

Hello, I have a question. Do you know how to solve the problem of thugs and thus be able to fuck the MotelManager?

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes