hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
how to do threesom with mom(lisa) and hotel manager?
You will need to be able to fuck hotel mgr, if you are, then invite her to spend time with mother (require booze - Wine), at 21pm reception), you well ofcourse need to be sharing room with mother (repeat)

Last edited:

Angelcrex

Jan 13, 2018
hi, i have some problem with bank manager, when i choose "make some money" option, i always have the reply: "we have to learn to be a little patient. We dit it recently" (i try to wait 10-15 days... the same reply) :(
do have any solution please ?

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
hi, i have some problem with bank manager, when i choose "make some money" option, i always have the reply: "we have to learn to be a little patient. We dit it recently" (i try to wait 10-15 days... the same reply) :(
Have you used, all the talk possibilities ?, because you should be able to make money every day (once), well every day she is in the bank, she is the easyes to get going ( my opinion ) whats her opinion off you ?

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
There are 2 conditions that you can't make money with her:
1. You can only do it one time every 6 or 7 hours (but better to do it once a day)
2. You already hit the limit for the week.

If you used mods/cheats and somehow messed up your games variable, you can try (hope it works):
shift+o to open console and then enter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Coco007

Aug 31, 2023
you do the non-laundry option during the gardening and when you go to grope her behind the shed you see the two grandmas have moved into your old family home. so far i can't seem to get into it, so i'm guessing the dev hasn't built an interior yet. gotta find the grannies now and see if any dialogue has been added.
Dosen't work for me the mc just do the grope and kissing like usual i can't get the scene of two grannies apears
Ps : android

farisau

Oct 8, 2021
what are the new scenes?
v0.41
New content for Anna, Lily, Mary, and Alexa Gardner, Detective, and Motel Manager
and something for Lisa and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, PE Teacher, and others

fernzy93

Sep 2, 2023
How do you unlock the option to invite Aunt Kate to join you and lil for dinner at stepfamily? And is there a latest Walkthrough available? I have one for version 0.38. Thanks

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Here is my WT for 0.41.1

I used the mod called suchmod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

The options i used in the mod
money
motel cheats - infinite all - so i don't have to worry about buying them over and over
modeling job - which i used near the end

I'm pretty sure that it will not line up again after an update or a few updates, so when that happens, i will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update.

StraitenedTimes 0.41.1 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren and Jaslene PE Teacher

0.40.0 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
0.41.1 save, it has my save file with the persistent file
Ok so I have been clicking around in this game for sometime now and it great, however I eventully wanted to try the walkthrough, and oh boy thats something.... I have not passed day 3 yet and started over a couple of times because I did not get the events, two of the starts ended with me not able to get the 18 PM event ( on day 3), she did her fitness and I spend 10-15 minuts back of forward between parkinglot and room (or should I have rolledback ?) to get the 'feeling her breasts' screen, evntully i gave up, I started again from scratch, on day two the lock in "my room" wasnt lock when clicked on bathroom (mother) was inside, so the option to goto hotel mgr to get the lock unlock wasnt there, started over on more time, this time when the 'Jerk off' action should have trickered mothes walk in jill was watching outside :S, so its definitely an up hill battle to get the WT working

this is NOT an complaint @ the WT or the game, the WT is what it is, a persons playthrough that this person wrote down, and with the games dynamic function this is what happens

I didn't use any cheat mod, however I did use the Player.Money and tropics options, so maybe I did cheat a bit, I don't know if the cheat mod would have done any difference

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes