Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
GOFILE and PIXELDRAIN experience CRC errors.
Is there no secure file? Is MEGA the only safe?
MEGA has a daily usage limit...
Use a VPN and change IP addresses when you hit you limit to start over, there are free ones available like ProtronVPN.

Reactions: LInhadada

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
Whats new in 0.42.0?
I dont see any changelogs.
Last pages is just about getting a mod working..
Is the game this bad, that it needs a cheatmod to be fun?

Murti

Sep 11, 2017
Whats new in 0.42.0?
I dont see any changelogs.
Last pages is just about getting a mod working..
Is the game this bad, that it needs a cheatmod to be fun?
The game is great IMO, but tad bit too grindy for us pervs to enjoy. It depends if you want to play it for a "long" time.

I'm also wandering what's new with 0.42.0

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
GOFILE and PIXELDRAIN experience CRC errors.
Is there no secure file? Is MEGA the only safe?
MEGA has a daily usage limit...
Mega doesn't have a Daily usage limit.. it has a 5 hours (or something) limit.. meaning if you cap out on the Gigs free maximum, you have to wait 5 hours or so.. and then 5 Gigs to download again. It informs when offering to wait for more space to be freely available, tada.. 5 hours.. but DO not do that.. I've spend those hours with the site open and an almost complete download waiting, but no.. despite what Mega says, the downloads can't be completed, but has to start all over again..which is another reason not to use Mega is file size is above 5 GB.

Pixeldrain has a daily max capacity, as in it resets only once per day, but unless recently changed, also have a higher max free download..and if exceeding that space, your download doesnt stop, just takes longer as speed becomes slower.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: MasterChild

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So, the randomness factors a lot into this. You sometimes need to try a step that's on the walkthrough several times. I've spent some time on trying to decompile the game so I could write something that allowed for more control over the randomness, but gave up.
Yeah from countless retries with the walktrough i only managed to get the walktrough to work with my gameplay once and that was around 90 % of the walktrough being true

All other attempts to follow the written walktrough ended up only around between 40 and 70 % of the walktrough ending up being true

Alot of stuff that changes is the mother in the bathroom situations with the mirror and peeking

And also the catching the mc jacking off in the bathroom and the mom wants a talk often doesnt trigger when u follow the walktrough

It seems that following the written walktrough is more or less a gamble and you have to pray and be lucky that following the walktrough works completlly or close to complete to have a somewhat smooth run

Its been pretty irratating to follow the walktrough and have to redo the game caus certain stuff dont work as its written :ROFLMAO:

And yeah i know some things u can just go in and out a room or location to hope for a better outcome but that can get annoying as well since some times ur doing that for 10 minutes and jack shit happends :ROFLMAO:

And playing the game witout the walktrough is even more of a hassle and confusing

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Got Motel manager/York 3some, during family 4some, new position with lil, night cunni with Lauren.

Now the pe teacher got a rollback, I have : she fall asleep on motel bed, can undress or not, beer or not on tshirt and at her awakening, one handjob.

What are the next steps for PE teacher ? and what are the new scenes except these ones ?

Thanks

Reactions: MasterChild

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Game is fine without cheats, you get more than enough money once the jobs are levelled up.
Someone usually lists the new scenes and triggers for each update.
The walkthrough is written in a style I don't prefer, the flags in the game are mostly being in certain places and time ranges with enough sexual tension stat or completion of prior events in a chain.
Not repeating the variations or stat raises of certain scenes will brick your progress pretty fast. If your skip is set up for seen dialogue it will be pretty obvious when the scene has no new text.

PE teacher had a new option at school to check evening plans and leave her the key.

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

DaWolk

May 4, 2022
Tried to find full save for gallery unlock but nothing gets added. Good game but vary grandy. Is there mod or cheat so I can view all sex pictures ?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
StraitenedTimes-0.42
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
So anyone else follows the walktrough ... But then also finds out not everything of the walktrough happends as its stated ?

Or do u all just do it without the walktrough
as someone stated the WT is only for reference today, as when new contects add the wt drifts apart.

Kiaterra117

Jan 16, 2018
Here is CheatMods Special !!
I combine and Edit from " Suchguy and Gib6100 " Mod

Before you use this one ..
Please Delete All old Cheat Mods and Custom Cheat Menu

Put this mod file to game folder

in this Mod including ::

- Change Names ( Whatever your Desire )
- MC Money infinity
- MC Energy Infinity
- MC Interests Infinity
- MC Items never lose ( Need to buy Once )
- MC School Attendance ( Never miss )
- Family Therapy date reset ( you can arrange every day )
- Ren Night Activity Search ( every night )
- MILF Photo Job Search ( Keyboard key ' u ' / Search for a Job = got 1 )
- Family Opinion & Allure Full for All
- Motel Rooms Services Date 99999 ( Need to by Once )
- And many more

- Keyboard key ' y ' = Debug mod on/off ( including Progress Need to do on/off )
- Keyboard key ' k ' = Cheat mod Menu
- Keyboard key ' l ' = rpy console open

Enjoy it

--------------------------------------

0.42.0 mod

Menu didn't Pop-up ' y , k , l ' Keyboard key no work
But mod is work fine

- mod need to open by " Shift + O "
Exit by " esc "
- type " PDebug = True " ( enter )

Important is ** Need to Open First ( each time you play..i will fix soon) ....and then Play and
-Motel Service buy Once each
-Items buy one each
-active one time PhotoJob ..later go on evertime you search job
-active Family Therapy one.. later it can arrange daily
-open contact and check Relations will show opinion 100 allurre 600
-school attendance - resturant work auto fixed
-Ren night Activity can place every night
-Topics always full
what is ** ???

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes