Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
This game is really great but the grinding is just too much. Anyone has some cheat mod that I can use? The best I can find is some cheat mod that allow me to put some codes in the console (And I am really grateful for that work).
Thanks in advance.

crashload

Jul 8, 2018
I have a question package for mom(lisa) I have her pack and deliver it, but it stays in my inventory, so I can still give it to her. Is this a bug, or what is going on?

and second question with Pricipil Helena how to raise her stats in game? It shows everything is depraved. I only got a hand job but it doesn't raise the stats. I have fix attendance compliments, and hand job doesn't raise the stat anymore what else is the or is it all.

Last edited:

Duke9668

Jan 10, 2021
For those looking for some hints (and also for those who already got everything and are willing to help me), I have attached an excel file with all female characters and all progresses I have found so far.
From what the game tells me, I am missing scenes on only 4 characters (Mary, Lit Teacher, Lauren and the Motel Manager). I might be missing some others as I have recently discovered the footjob with Brigitte which was supposed to be complete.

If you have any trouble achieving a progress, you just have to ask me with the name and the progress (or the line number), If I remember how, I'll tell you.

Update v38: It's a partial update of the file, I found some issues in the file (the sad thing using excel, when I missclick, I can end up messing the whole file). It's a partial update as I'm still missing three potential entries (I marked them). One with Kate, one with the Principal and one with the PE Teacher. It's more likely that I'm missing some others so if you have some that I don't have, don't hesitate to tell me how to get them.
Is there an update for this?

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
This game is really great but the grinding is just too much. Anyone has some cheat mod that I can use? The best I can find is some cheat mod that allow me to put some codes in the console (And I am really grateful for that work).
Thanks in advance.
It's linked on the first post, you don't have to use the console.
Cheat is broken. "k" does nothing
The one on the first post works.

ai...

May 30, 2019
This game should have a character hints menu on your phone. I've got pretty far into the game and I never know what I need to do to progress relationships. This game is decent but it would be nice to actually know what you need to do. I'd also like for relationships to not plummet because you didn't go to a family dinner. You're all adults and have jobs so why are you expected to make it to every dinner.
Lastly I'd like to be able to buy some more items in game like a car to travel without wasting time. Or even save up and buy your old house back. It's obviously going to be a goal later in the game because why else would you be able to visit it right now?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
The only thing I think this game needs is a guide on how to precede to the next step with the lady's[for example] like mc must do this activity at that time to advance saras quest . that alone would help a lot reason is I am stuck trying advance certain chariots like next doors Neiber's mom and daughter. Personally, though I still think it's a missed opportunity that the mc can't work or visit his mother at her job to have fun with her and or with her work colleges lot of potential opportunities missed there[tch] :cautious:

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
The only thing I think this game needs is a guide on how to precede to the next step with the lady's[for example] like mc must do this activity at that time to advance saras quest . that alone would help a lot reason is I am stuck trying advance certain chariots like next doors Neiber's mom and daughter. Personally, though I still think it's a missed opportunity that the mc can't work or visit his mother at her job to have fun with her and or with her work colleges lot of potential opportunities missed there[tch] :cautious:
Could use a better translation too.

Reactions: adri02

metalrawk

Nov 27, 2017
Hard to go off just a partial list. Have you done the scene from the pool race, scenes sharing bed, while she is asleep, join her when in second room sleeping with mother/sister, caught jerking, scene when you catch her masturbating, scenes with other sister when she walks in, date, invite to step family, caught with teacher after school, scene with sex shop boss.
Pool race- She only lets me bet money.
while she is asleep - I can sleep with both girls but that leads to nothing, She doesn't let me in the bet when she's alone
join her when in second room sleeping with mother/sister - I have the other room but idk how to get her there
caught jerking - Is there a time when I need to do that?
scene when you catch her masturbating - already done
Idk how to get her to a date. Sex shop also seems drained, just can't move forward no matter what I do.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
How do I advance with the next-door Neibers daughter and mother and the blond older sister? With the next doer Neibers daughter having fun at school and when playing video games /mother praying helping with the yard and with older step sis it's hand jobs and taking pics. So how to get to the next step please ?

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes