Mister Hentai

Mar 22, 2022
View attachment 2938059

Does anyone know how to move forward from here? everything is either drained or depraved and I can go forward with "Study together" event. She just sits on MC's lap and then the study time is over.
You can invite Lili to the stepfamily's dinners. After dinner she will be in Mary's room with her. "Practice" with Mary, Lili takes part. Repeat until threesome.

Sabahudin

Dec 11, 2017
Managed to have sex with Lawyer, she's my gf now, howere I'm still unable to get a treesome with Lawyer and the Cop at laywer appartment party. any tipps ?

Thanks!

Rackranos

Oct 19, 2022
Bonsoir
J'essaie de déclencher certaines scènes en suivant le guide qui dit de partir et de revenir jusqu'à ce que la scène se declenche par exemple avec la femme de ménage et son plumeau mais je n'arrive pas à la déclencher
Comment faire ?

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Managed to have sex with Lawyer, she's my gf now, howere I'm still unable to get a treesome with Lawyer and the Cop at laywer appartment party. any tipps ?

Thanks!
First you have to fuck them both without condom (separately ofc) , then go to their parties, bring Quality Whiskey, make a save before entering elevator. Do this at either 21:00 or 22:00, 22:00 they would already be tipsy, 21:00 they are still sober, according to the in-game suggestion.. not sure if 23:00 would be too late to join in..?

Goal is to get them just drunk enough, both of them, without any passing out, including You!
The last option to use is Pretend to fall asleep, after pouring on request, generous, on request, or what ever combo makes it work on your particular stage, that's why a save before entering the elevator is a good idea ;)

If you've gotten the dual blow job a few times already, then it should escalate to full sex 3some, BUT ONLY if they already fucked you one on one Without a Condom!

After that, it should be a lot easier to get the 3some repeated, just show up with the good stuff and poor on request.

Reactions: Kirimaru

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
PE Teacher ask MC to deal with his fling with Lit Teacher
Not sure if this is possible yet, haven't found a way.. but asking just in case some knows what to do with this? Have taken Lt teacher to the library multiple times so that can't be it..but PE Teacher keeps asking this on random occasions like it's a mission quest to unlock?

PE fling.jpg

Last edited:

XenoPot

Sep 8, 2022
Hello. I'm currently following the walkthrough (the one linked in the first post) and sometimes it tells to "force events" by backing and then return in the place where the event should occure. I tried but it never worked, am I missing something ?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Hello. I'm currently following the walkthrough (the one linked in the first post) and sometimes it tells to "force events" by backing and then return in the place where the event should occure. I tried but it never worked, am I missing something ?
1. Most of the events check once an hour.
2. If you simply try to activate, then rollback a step behind and then try again.
It won't work as well - random check will give the same result

Last edited:

xenoz17

Mar 9, 2019
Hii I'm stuck with the judge, she suck me in motel, come when I work, HJ in her house but when I talk about her daughter she just sit on me ( at work and house ) and I have max sexting . Lawyer is my GF and I can fuck her raw I also have the threesome with detective.
I also miss threesome motel manager and detective, I can fuck detective after jail.

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Hii I'm stuck with the judge, she suck me in motel, come when I work, HJ in her house but when I talk about her daughter she just sit on me ( at work and house ) and I have max sexting . Lawyer is my GF and I can fuck her raw I also have the threesome with detective.
I also miss threesome motel manager and detective, I can fuck detective after jail.
When visiting Judge do you have then option to 'Fuck Her' ? if not talk to Lawyer/visit Judge, if you have do you have the option to 'Use her daughter's Permission' ? (not working if she has a party - but eventually)

Does the hotel mgr pop in from time to time ? if not then you need move forward, if she does rollback and visit police station (not on a day where York are at the lawyer party)

Last edited:

xenoz17

Mar 9, 2019
When visiting Judge do you have then option to 'Fuck Her' ? if not talk to Lawyer/visit Judge, if you have do you have the option to 'Use her daughter's Permission' ? (not working if she has a party - but eventually)

Does the hotel mgr pop in from time to time ? if not then you need move forward, if she does rollback and visit police station (not on a day where York are at the lawyer party)
I managed to get the judge, I talked to the detective and the investigation got updated and then I could visit the judge with the lawyer.
And yes the manager pop from time to time so I'll try your thing thx !

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
I managed to get the judge, I talked to the detective and the investigation got updated and then I could visit the judge with the lawyer.
And yes the manager pop from time to time so I'll try your thing thx !
1: You have to have the extra room booked.
2: You have anal fucked the hotel manager in the spare room before.
3: Hotel Manager pops in sometimes when you enter that room, for pussy or anal fuck, is important you have caught her masturbating on the bed so you can anal fuck her.
3: Progress with Detective is high enough, if you've exhausted backroom fuck at her work you should be good.. as well as hotel fucking ofc..which you get from catch her at work at 21:00 and let her drive you home to the hotel, or get arrested and she also drives you home, provided you don't call Lisa(mom).
If you have the spare room, she will fuck the MC in it, or is it the other way around? :p
4: It's not a party day.. so not Wednesday or Saturday!
5: This is extremely important! After dinner at hotel, 20:00 parking lot, make a save! You can go into spare room to see if Hotel Manager is there masturbating and waiting, if she is roll back!
You don't always need this step of looking first.. you can try to simply travel to the Police station, if she is not there when you enter at 21:00, reload save and try again, travel from parking lot and to police station.. until she is there.
21:00 is crucial, any later and no chance the Hotel Manager is in the room.
The first time, as with so many first time events in this game, is RNG heavy
For 3some, if all above is checked and done, the hotel manager will be inside the spare room, masturbating and waiting for anal, if she is not, reload and try again, or try again another evening.. I found that after successfully getting this 1 or two times, it works 100% from there (if you want to max the grind lust effect from if for both women that is) ;)

Last edited:

ashGHOUL

Jul 4, 2021
need help

I'm trying to go downtown but can't. When i click on downtown the map pop up again and it's only happening to downtown only

3.70 star(s) 157 Votes