estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.44.1 + IC + Cheats enabled

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 449 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Baltu Roy

Jun 11, 2017
Need help!!!
After MC's mom fought with Stepmom, mc talks to his mom about it and she promises to fix the issues between the two families. I don't know what to do next in that storyline.

Jam Bonneau2

Dec 5, 2023
Help please: I'm stuck with Victoria the Lawyer at the evening One-on-One event: when i join her at her appartment when she's alone, she ask me the bottle (i choose premium whiskey). Then i got nothing more : no choice for if I can stay or not, i got immediatly out. I tried this at least 20 times, and still nothing.

Did i miss something ?
In the "progress" section of Victoria, i got no information about how to unlock the next step.

It looks like a bug. Is there any console command to unlock my situation ?
You need a BJ at MGM Low Saturday, go "Saturday" 4-5 times for unlock

Gexxtha

Jan 14, 2023
Hello I have a Prob with the VideoMod.

While loading <renpy.display.im.Image object (u'images/School/classroom_lesson_01.jpg') at 0x000000000d879ed0>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/School/classroom_lesson_01.jpg'

hardon112

Aug 7, 2023
Need help!!!
After MC's mom fought with Stepmom, mc talks to his mom about it and she promises to fix the issues between the two families. I don't know what to do next in that storyline.
In the WT the fight between them happes on day 180 and you invite her again on day 220 , in between you have invite jill, lil and katy to stepfam dinner, and you have invite lisa/mom too but she refuse the first time, second and maybe a third time, but eventually agrees to

Reactions: Baltu Roy

RaulGG

Sep 30, 2023
Hello,

I've been searching but haven't found any way to remove those notifications from appearing. Is there any way?
Thank you

1702137849470.png

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Hello,

I've been searching but haven't found any way to remove those notifications from appearing. Is there any way?
Thank you
I don't think they can be removed, but they are very useful when they show when relationship/tension increases and when it doesn't.

Reactions: RaulGG

RaulGG

Sep 30, 2023
I don't think they can be removed, but they are very useful when they show when relationship/tension increases and when it doesn't.
scroll back and in again and wait for few sec to disappear, or save and load and wait few sec till they disappear
Thanks for responding and for the information.

In the end what I have done is an .rpy that does not give you notifications. It was easier than I thought xd

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 158 Votes