Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
If I remember correctly (and it has been a VERY long time since I did this), with Mary you can visit her in her room and offer girlfriend training, you start with flirting, and then move on up, at some point you will max it out, at this point you need to return to flirting, and you can repeat the steps, only with fewer clothes. I can't remember if you have to do this a couple of times to get her to be your actual girlfriend.

I'm less sure about Alexa, you can try watching TV with her when the other go to bed, that will get you some Sexual tension, then you will have to do things (like make her cum in her room), I think there is a random element where she had a fight with Mary, and pretends to have a boyfriend, and she will get you to go into her room and pleasure her, this should get you on the right path I think, but I am super hazy on this.

Edit: Another thing you can do to increase sexual tension with Alexa is to jerk off solo in your room (in the second commune house), sometimes she will catch you in the act.
Progress as far as you can with Mary. Even once you have had sex you might need to go back so kissing, or some of the other lower steps with her. In the meantime keep playing around with Alexa, try to sneak into the restroom, etc. I think either in the morning or the evening when everyone is home make sure you go up and down stairs a 2 or some times, it might trigger a little fight between them. Eventually this will up the ante that Alexa wants you to do stuff like take kinky selfies with her, eventually hand job, I think then BJ, then anal, then finally take her virginity. Once you have has full sex with both of them, just keep that up for a bit and every time they both try to spend the night with and start fighting just keep trying to make them kiss, then get naked and kiss, then jerk off over them while they kiss which will give you the option to have sex. Most of the time they leave the room but I think after you take both of their virginity you can get them to let you have a 3some with them. Shortly after that I was able to have a 4some with the step mom but she mostly just assists and does not join in.

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
Progress as far as you can with Mary. Even once you have had sex you might need to go back so kissing, or some of the other lower steps with her. In the meantime keep playing around with Alexa, try to sneak into the restroom, etc. I think either in the morning or the evening when everyone is home make sure you go up and down stairs a 2 or some times, it might trigger a little fight between them. Eventually this will up the ante that Alexa wants you to do stuff like take kinky selfies with her, eventually hand job, I think then BJ, then anal, then finally take her virginity. Once you have has full sex with both of them, just keep that up for a bit and every time they both try to spend the night with and start fighting just keep trying to make them kiss, then get naked and kiss, then jerk off over them while they kiss which will give you the option to have sex. Most of the time they leave the room but I think after you take both of their virginity you can get them to let you have a 3some with them. Shortly after that I was able to have a 4some with the step mom but she mostly just assists and does not join in.
there is no case
i keep trying for at least 2 hours and nothing
i will left my save file if some one can help me with these part of the game

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
It's not included in the MEGA download. I just checked.
If you downloaded my compressed, it is most certainly there, and the patch does not need updated on each minor version number, e.g. v0.44.0, v0.44.1, etc....it will work on any v0.44.

STi.jpg

If you got the full version, it's literally in the OP (very first post) named incest patch.

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
there is no case
i keep trying for at least 2 hours and nothing
i will left my save file if some one can help me with these part of the game
Alexa's route depends on Mary's. Focus on older sister. You need to practice Undress until Mary is fully naked

Last edited:

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
You need to enter her room when she's inside the house (not necessary in her own room). Passing the time inside won't do it. You need to walk in from stairs.
Sadly, the event has wrongly low probability to trigger that checks once an hour. So it can take several tries.
It will be fixed in the next update.

ps. If you want to abuse save/load, you can save at 23:00
1) pass the time until the new day starts
2) enter her room
3) load from 23:00 if the event didn't happen
oh man i want to kiss you in your hot mouth, thank you so much

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
Out of curiosity is anyone aware of any games that are similar and by that I mean level of quality, levels to the story, etc. I don't mean games where you just talk to someone and 2 seconds later are deep into the action. I also like how you have to progress with each character opening up great and great levels of interactions.
i would choose simple days for example

Reactions: Magnumhawaii

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
i would choose simple days for example
really similar to this game i don`t know any exactly. the grind is heayy. if looking for fast progress and seeing something than this game is nothing for usual. many uses cheats, console or mods to progress faster to get a scene. but this is nothing i am looking for. if you would see something you have to work for it :).

maybe also struggle with sin, peasants quest, the promise (be careful by choices), bang city (also careful by choices), area 69,
jens dilemma (choices to overthink), a family venture (choises to overthink) could interest you by grind long therm.

spike017

Aug 13, 2019
Can not play the game anymore. Virus scanner detects 2 infected files when I unpack the zip file.

The "pythonw.exe" and the "StraitenedTimes-32.exe".

Looks like the files are infected in some of the older versions, too.

3.70 star(s) 158 Votes