BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
How i can advance with the step-sisters??
im tuck with both of them

View attachment 3126841
If I remember correctly (and it has been a VERY long time since I did this), with Mary you can visit her in her room and offer girlfriend training, you start with flirting, and then move on up, at some point you will max it out, at this point you need to return to flirting, and you can repeat the steps, only with fewer clothes. I can't remember if you have to do this a couple of times to get her to be your actual girlfriend.

I'm less sure about Alexa, you can try watching TV with her when the other go to bed, that will get you some Sexual tension, then you will have to do things (like make her cum in her room), I think there is a random element where she had a fight with Mary, and pretends to have a boyfriend, and she will get you to go into her room and pleasure her, this should get you on the right path I think, but I am super hazy on this.

Edit: Another thing you can do to increase sexual tension with Alexa is to jerk off solo in your room (in the second commune house), sometimes she will catch you in the act.

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
So...here's where I'm at - I did get the bank manager to use toys, but that's pretty much it. How can I get to fuck the photographer while she takes photos of the bank manager, as seen in the previous posts?
Also, when I talk with the other commute (the other mom, or whatever), she's reading some magazines. If I am to join, she calls Alexa and the other one, they both get her tops down, but then they go away. Again, I have seen where both of the girls join the MC in the bed...donno what other actions I might need to take to raise their sexual tension or whatever.

And also, how can I progress with Abess Ava? I got to ask about the training and that's done...next to the pool at 13:00 and 14:00 there are no other actions...

Some help would be much apprish.
I don't know if anyone has replied to your post but ill answer as much as i know. So for bank manager the way your progress to threesome is to do the usual photoshoot with bank manager not and i emphasize not the sex store photos. You can still do the sex shop photos but those will not trigger the threesome with the photographer.

Now in terms of the other commune in order to get the foursome with the second mom ana or the threesome with the other two siblings you would have to have already raw sex with all parties involved in the scene in order to have the 3some/4some.

For abess Ava i believe that is all the content there is for her i haven't personally discovered anything more. Don't quote me 100% on it but i believe that's all there is.

Reactions: tommyjohne

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys i'm 3 hours trying to get unstuck from alexa, the only option i have for her is to "make her cum", i already completed all of mary quest, i know that a fight should occur between the sisters and Alexa will invite the mc to her room to progress, but just don't trigger here is my save if anyone knows how to progress thank you

Reactions: GR8PAIN

Inquisidor

Feb 24, 2018
If I remember correctly (and it has been a VERY long time since I did this), with Mary you can visit her in her room and offer girlfriend training, you start with flirting, and then move on up, at some point you will max it out, at this point you need to return to flirting, and you can repeat the steps, only with fewer clothes. I can't remember if you have to do this a couple of times to get her to be your actual girlfriend.

I'm less sure about Alexa, you can try watching TV with her when the other go to bed, that will get you some Sexual tension, then you will have to do things (like make her cum in her room), I think there is a random element where she had a fight with Mary, and pretends to have a boyfriend, and she will get you to go into her room and pleasure her, this should get you on the right path I think, but I am super hazy on this.

Edit: Another thing you can do to increase sexual tension with Alexa is to jerk off solo in your room (in the second commune house), sometimes she will catch you in the act.
hi man
there could be a bug
i will try to reboot if its happening again

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Guys i'm 3 hours trying to get unstuck from alexa, the only option i have for her is to "make her cum", i already completed all of mary quest, i know that a fight should occur between the sisters and Alexa will invite the mc to her room to progress, but just don't trigger here is my save if anyone knows how to progress thank you
You are still on the step when she fakes the orgasm.
You need to do it 1 more time to start to jerk her off for real and 2 more times to give her 2 real orgasms = 3 times more in total - that's wrong

Last edited:
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
You are still on the step when she fakes the orgasm.
You need to do it 1 more time to start to jerk her off for real and 2 more times to give her 2 real orgasms = 3 times more in total - that's wrong
You need to enter her room when she's inside the house (not necessary in her own room). Passing the time inside won't do it. You need to walk in from stairs.
Sadly, the event has wrongly low probability to trigger that checks once an hour. So it can take several tries.
It will be fixed in the next update.

ps. If you want to abuse save/load, you can save at 23:00
1) pass the time until the new day starts
2) enter her room
3) load from 23:00 if the event didn't happen

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
Out of curiosity is anyone aware of any games that are similar and by that I mean level of quality, levels to the story, etc. I don't mean games where you just talk to someone and 2 seconds later are deep into the action. I also like how you have to progress with each character opening up great and great levels of interactions.

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
too much grinding it seems, too many errors when discussing intrests
maybe less grinding more story(yes i know it's a makeover but it would be way better in my opinion)
the characters,story seem good so far so keep that up but the grind is too much
I made a simple spreadsheet/list for each character so I knew what interest they had, and ran with that. Saved time and made it easier.

Capu5761

Dec 31, 2019
Someone tell me all the things you can do with mother
well not sure if its everything but I will take a stab at it

1. Jerking Off
    1. She will listen outside the bathroom door
    2. Watch you on the hotel bed
    3. At the pool while tanning
  2. Hand Job
    1. Give you a hand job on the hotel bed
    2. Give you a hand job in the car
    3. In girls room with Jill or Lil sleeping
    4. I think HJ but could have been a BJ at the pool when Hotel Manager catches you
  3. Blow Job
    1. In Hotel room
    2. In the Car
  4. Dry humping
    1. Hotel room with panties on
    2. Hotel room without panties on
  5. Tit fucking
    1. I think in the hotel bathroom
  6. Sex
    1. In the Hotel
    2. Anal In the hotel room
    3. In the Girls room when Jill or Lil is sleeping
    4. At the photographer
    5. At the teachers counseling session
    6. 3Somes
      1. With aunt in the alt hotel room, when the aunt is spending the night
      2. With the teacher during a counselling session
      3. With hotel manager
  7. Misc
    1. Play with her boobs under the premise you are checking her for breast cancer
    2. 69
I assume there are other but this is all I can recall doing so far.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes