Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it possible to have section at the start of the WT for changes from updates or mods mentioned that would alter your play through from the beginning if you did start a fresh game?

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Is it possible to have section at the start of the WT for changes from updates or mods mentioned that would alter your play through from the beginning if you did start a fresh game?
run mods if you want at the start, just remember to switch characters on who is going to share the room with the mc

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Azerty Keyboard fix: Link

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
Is it possible to have a toggle for some of the features in case new or existing content requires conflict or other variables?

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
There's plenty of new to be had here. Haven't even started banging the grannies yet, hoping for some good future action there. Then there is Jason. Don't know why he's even in the story as he hasn't done anything. If the vanilla beans would just get over it him and our MC could go on a tag team extraordinaire - mom, sister the grannies step family and more. The possibilities for new are endless.
Well, grannies appears to be a lot of people's thing right now. Doesn't do anything for me, I'd have preferred they just advanced the characters they already had to the end, and add the redhead waitress from the diner.

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes