WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Pardon,

You don't happen to also have a general changelog do you for the latest version?
v0.52 new content:
New content for Alexa Gardner, Kate Jensen, XShop Owner and Hot Cop
and something for Lisa, Anna, and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbour Mom, and others
Add: new sounds

Add: 3 base (9 total) animations
Update: 1 animation
Add: 100+ images
Update: 80+ images

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
v0.52 new content:
and something for Lisa, Anna, and Sophia Gardner, Ava Jensen, Neighbour Mom, and others

THANKS A LOT MATE! =)

Reactions: Tytyrpisicaus

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
First of all thank you for the game. I've been following the game for a while, but I hadn't had the chance to try it yet.
So tonight, i finally had some time and i start to play it. The game seems very promising, so I also inserted the cheat mod, because I don't have much time lately, so a little help is always nice XD
I was wondering, guys how do you see the points of relationships with others? From time to time I see that the sexual tension increases, but I can't understand where to see the points obtained, to understand where I am with the various relationships.

I try to click on every menu, but I didn't understand if there is a menu, which shows the points obtained, so as to understand where I am with each of the women in the game.

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you

RicardoMX

Aug 11, 2017
First of all thank you for the game. I've been following the game for a while, but I hadn't had the chance to try it yet.
So tonight, i finally had some time and i start to play it. The game seems very promising, so I also inserted the cheat mod, because I don't have much time lately, so a little help is always nice XD
I was wondering, guys how do you see the points of relationships with others? From time to time I see that the sexual tension increases, but I can't understand where to see the points obtained, to understand where I am with the various relationships.

I try to click on every menu, but I didn't understand if there is a menu, which shows the points obtained, so as to understand where I am with each of the women in the game.

Can someone give me some advice?
Thank you
Go to PREFERNCES/In-game Interface/Show hiddden values of variables

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Go to PREFERNCES/In-game Interface/Show hiddden values of variables
Thank you

If you can or if someone else can, give me some advice?
I am following the walk step by step

And on this day the walk say

16:00) go outside, go to my room, the maid should be there, click on her, ask her to become your girlfriend, naughty, pantyless, jerk off to her

18:00) go to my room, if lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on he

At 16:00 the game do not give me to choice to ask her to become your girlfriend.
Also on 18:00 the mom is always doing fitness. I try to leave and go back over and over, but she always do fitness...
I am missing something? Do the scene change if i try to leave and come back? Because it like 30 time that i am doing this, but always fitness.

So i am doing something wrong, or the developer change some variable and now there is no way to change the scene?

Thank you

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Here is my WT for 0.51.0

I used the mod called CheatMod.rpy that can be found here, right click on it and save link as, then move it into StraitenedTimes\game

you can also use Cheat Mod Special

The WT is out of sync because of the new content with each update. I will not be redoing it from start to end again (sorry new players), but i will try to keep it updated with the new content added to the bottom of it with each update, for new players, use it as a reference.

I use the same save for each update

StraitenedTimes 0.51.0 WT.zip - the wt
Interests part 1-4 - images of all npc's with the right topics for discuss interests, part 4 has Brigitte, Lauren , Jaslene PE Teacher, Ava/grandma, and Sophia/grandma

Saves

v0.50.0 - save and persistent file
v0.51.0 - save and persistent file

Hi sorry to ask this, first of all thank you for the walk and the other things. I hope you can understand what I mean, because I also use the translator a little to help me out.
I'm trying to follow the walk you posted. And in some things, I can't get the step right.
I follow every step, i also use the cheat. But in some time, the route does not go as indicated.
I think that the developer change some variable?

An example

============================ 3-wednesday ============================

16:00) go outside, go to my room, the maid should be there, click on her, ask her to become your girlfriend, naughty, pantyless, jerk off to her (there is no "ask her to become your girlfriend")

17:00, go to the pool, click on lily/younger sister, join her training (i cant go there, becuse at the 16:00 when i ask naughty, pantyless, jerk off to the maid, immediately after, without making me do anything the MC's mother is in the room doing the feeling her breast). If i refuse now to walk in to help her with the breast felling, the next hour there is no way that the mother, let me do it. I mean i try to enter and exit the room like 100 time, and the game never give me the breast feeling things.

18:00) go to the motel parking, go to the girl's room (if you get the scene where lily is masturbating, pick leave, then go back), go to the bath, click on jill/older sister, chat, all topics, back, i think you can use some money, give her some money, shower together, she wont let you yet, say goodbye, into the room, go outside, go to my room, if lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her (as I said before enter and exit never give me the brest feeling option. i enter and exit over 100 time, if she are doing fitness, she never do the breast things.

so i try to do the breast after the maid things.
I advence the scene but...

============================ 4-thursday ============================

7:00) still in your room, go to the bathroom, jerk off, no, it's not necessary, lisa/mom will should walk in (never happen. I try to load, roll back, try and try, but nothing. She never enter in the bathroom...)

19:00) go outside, go to the diner, supper with family, stay as you are: you and mom, jill and lil, this time it's all on me ( if i speak with the mom, she start to ask me to see a psychologist, the teacher in short ).

20:00) go outside, go to my room, jerk off, lisa/mom should walk in, ask her to stay, ask her for additional inspiration, she will take her top off ( i do not know why, but isted of lisa/mom, the game show me Lil who see the MC, masturbate from the window...)

So or the developer change some variable and now some event are different, or perhaps is the action i think you can use some money. I always give to every family member 200$ perhaps this make some variable different in the walk?

So any advice?
Because if I make a mistake on one step, all the others no longer go as the walk shows and it becomes a mess, managing to stay behind the walk.

So some help advice?

Thank you again

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
Hi sorry to ask this, first of all thank you for the walk and the other things. I hope you can understand what I mean, because I also use the translator a little to help me out.
I'm trying to follow the walk you posted. And in some things, I can't get the step right.
I follow every step, i also use the cheat. But in some time, the route does not go as indicated.
I think that the developer change some variable?

An example

============================ 3-wednesday ============================

16:00) go outside, go to my room, the maid should be there, click on her, ask her to become your girlfriend, naughty, pantyless, jerk off to her (there is no "ask her to become your girlfriend")

17:00, go to the pool, click on lily/younger sister, join her training (i cant go there, becuse at the 16:00 when i ask naughty, pantyless, jerk off to the maid, immediately after, without making me do anything the MC's mother is in the room doing the feeling her breast). If i refuse now to walk in to help her with the breast felling, the next hour there is no way that the mother, let me do it. I mean i try to enter and exit the room like 100 time, and the game never give me the breast feeling things.

18:00) go to the motel parking, go to the girl's room (if you get the scene where lily is masturbating, pick leave, then go back), go to the bath, click on jill/older sister, chat, all topics, back, i think you can use some money, give her some money, shower together, she wont let you yet, say goodbye, into the room, go outside, go to my room, if lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on her (as I said before enter and exit never give me the brest feeling option. i enter and exit over 100 time, if she are doing fitness, she never do the breast things.

so i try to do the breast after the maid things.
I advence the scene but...

============================ 4-thursday ============================

7:00) still in your room, go to the bathroom, jerk off, no, it's not necessary, lisa/mom will should walk in (never happen. I try to load, roll back, try and try, but nothing. She never enter in the bathroom...

20:00) go outside, go to my room, jerk off, lisa/mom should walk in, ask her to stay, ask her for additional inspiration, she will take her top off ( i do not know why, but isted of lisa/mom, the game show me Lil who see the MC, masturbate from the window...)

So or the developer change some variable and now some event are different, or perhaps is the action i think you can use some money. I always give to every family member 200$ perhaps this make some variable different in the walk?

So any advice?
Because if I make a mistake on one step, all the others no longer go as the walk shows and it becomes a mess, managing to stay behind the walk.

So some help advice?

Thank you again
it's not going to line up, each update adds new content, because of this the wt will be out of sync, and most are rng/random events, where you have to keep repeating until it triggers.

for the lisa/mom jerk off scenes, make sure the mc is sharing a room with lisa/mom, get the mc to jerk off when lisa/mom is at the motel, and when she is in the bathroom.

you will also want to talk to them, pick Interests and pick the right ones, this will also help on getting scenes unlocked

WelIxxd

Jun 7, 2022
could someone send a save before this update or simply a save where the endgame is included? I reinstalled the PC and forgot my save, which took me idk 1-2 weeks as I don't want to make excuses but just :(((

• Haha
Reactions: Killer7161

lHarmonyl

Apr 27, 2017
v0.52 new content:

bored content.... Should focus more on characters who do not have sexual scenes

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Thank you

16:00) go outside, go to my room, the maid should be there, click on her, ask her to become your girlfriend, naughty, pantyless, jerk off to her

18:00) go to my room, if lisa/mom is doing her fitness stuff, leave and go back, keep repeating until you get the scene where she is feeling her breasts, walk in on he

At 16:00 the game do not give me to choice to ask her to become your girlfriend.
Also on 18:00 the mom is always doing fitness. I try to leave and go back over and over, but she always do fitness...
I am missing something? Do the scene change if i try to leave and come back? Because it like 30 time that i am doing this, but always fitness.

So i am doing something wrong, or the developer change some variable and now there is no way to change the scene?

Thank you
There is a lot of randomness built in to this game (RNG). The walkthrough does not always work on the day number that you see. You have to keep trying the events over and over. Some events are depending on the day of the week and the time of day. You just have to move to the next day and keep trying. I have been playing for over a year, and seen most of the scenes. i am on game day 525, that is 75 weeks of game time and I am seeing new things every day. Keep playing and do not give up.

RicardoMX

Aug 11, 2017
Thank you

Thank you
- To ask the maid to be your girlfriend, you must ask her for a handjob, she will tell you that is for her boyfriend only, keep builfing affection (opinon) and allure with her, then you'll get the option to ask her be her boyfriend.

- Same with mom, keep building opinion and allure.

harbingerofboom 1

Sep 1, 2021
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Azerty Keyboard fix: Link

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs

50.0 "We did it not so long ago" appearing, wasn't here in previous versions, help?

Dec 13, 2022
Hello, I cannot advance with the lawyer Victoria Gibson, she has a sexual desire of 120, and all the events do not produce more points, I visit her every day and she does not advance from the kiss at her house

3.70 star(s) 160 Votes