DANNY1993

Oct 30, 2022
The game is fucking ridiculous with the amount of bullshit Hoops you have to jump through and still can’t get a scene to show up.
At the beginning of the post there are different types of mod that make it easier to play the game, there is also a guide, in my case I am using a universal mod to make it easier to get the scenes, but if you use it too much it can get the game stuck and you can't go to explore the map.

BigAlzBub

Jul 20, 2020
im stucked
how i can start the modeling section in the game???
Probably by using the phone, use the browser app to look for a job, you might not get it on the first go, but you should eventually find a MILF modelling job, at the moment I know of four women who can be talked into being your model, Lisa (first Mom), Anna (Second Mom), Julia Carson (Sex Shop owner), Andrea Reyes (Bank Manager, but I think you need to be on the Criminal path to get her)

chainsaw7777

Dec 15, 2021
The judge is mc girl friend so it must be safe ! lol.
That might be, sorry that i asked or mentioned it, i self asked in the post that it will have no consequences. The game is expanding with many new characters so their could be the possibilty that there will something coming up which isn`t in the game yet.

Because I would hate it i choose criminal to see bankmanager content and later there comes new up and i destroy my savegame because updates to each caracter switches and so the progress after criminal choice would kill the savegame.

I remember/saw that by choice to do criminal to launder money you get from the game an explicit warning that you can`t take it afterwards back.

For me this means it could have massive impact later. But nevermind we will see what the future brings, i will wait, money isn`t the problem in the game to go the criminal path, you have to work a little bit longer, play it vanilla without cheats or any. :)

AnondAndOn

Jun 1, 2022
i tried so many times but i cant trigger jill family 4some
and how to meet the gang the guide says i need to talk with gang on pry before
Assuming you have the threesome (you+lil+jill) unlocked and have creampied the mother, one of the things I missed (not covered in the walkthrough pdf) is that you need to join mom while she sleep with each of the girls in the girls' room. Another thing you might need first the mom+aunt threesome. I had that while struggling to unlock the family foursome, but I don't THINK it's a requirement. Once you have that, it's about finding a date where you can trigger threesome and mom is also home. I believe fridays at 8pm work

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to unlock motel dates with the bank manager/andrea reyes. All rewards are drained and I've tried stuff like doing bank activities at 6pm to so that she's off from work after I claim my reward (usually modelling). Any help would be appreciated.
1701179302754.png 1701179346266.png

luvblue

Mar 8, 2023
Assuming you have the threesome (you+lil+jill) unlocked and have creampied the mother, one of the things I missed (not covered in the walkthrough pdf) is that you need to join mom while she sleep with each of the girls in the girls' room. Another thing you might need first the mom+aunt threesome. I had that while struggling to unlock the family foursome, but I don't THINK it's a requirement. Once you have that, it's about finding a date where you can trigger threesome and mom is also home. I believe fridays at 8pm work

Meanwhile, I'm struggling to unlock motel dates with the bank manager/andrea reyes. All rewards are drained and I've tried stuff like doing bank activities at 6pm to so that she's off from work after I claim my reward (usually modelling). Any help would be appreciated.
View attachment 3124753 View attachment 3124754
you can get the hotel date with bank manager by ask for a better term and in the end she will give you an option to invite her to your hotel room

luvblue

Mar 8, 2023
how to trigger the event of hotel manager. The guide says i need to talk with gang then pry around
where is the gang

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
What is the variable and proper setting for being able to sneek into Step Mom's Bathroom at 23:00. I have tried for an hour to get past the damn RNG variable so that Anna forgets to lock the door. (Day 124 of WT)

Trussetyv

Aug 8, 2018
This game really needs a list of RNG variables to set to trigger events. I HATE RNG as part of this gameplay.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
Straitened Times [v0.44.1] [HRelease]

NOTE: Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:
MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
First time that I've noticed "Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied". What does that mean on a practical level? Do I need to activate it within the game, or do I need to find a different source for the patch?

Reactions: MasterChild

DANNY1993

Oct 30, 2022
First time that I've noticed "Incest patch is included, but is NOT applied". What does that mean on a practical level? Do I need to activate it within the game, or do I need to find a different source for the patch?
What it means is that you have to move the rpy file that is in the incest folder into the game folder and thus apply the incest patch, they do this so that players want to play it with or without incest

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes