Over99lord

May 28, 2019
Can anybody please help me troubleshoot an issue where the game doesn't open? As in I double-click/press enter and it creates a log file but the game itself doesn't launch.

For reference this happened to me on 43 as well. The last version of the game that I can open is 42. I am running on Windows and am happy to provide more information if need be. Thanks in advance!

Harem4life

Jul 21, 2023
No all, the step sissters are virgins. dont remember if brigette is one to. pretty sure lit teacher is also one.
The Lit teacher has never allowed her boyfriend/fiancee to have sex with her, but I'm pretty sure she isn't a virgin.
Yeah Lit teacher is not a virgin. She isn't allowing her fiance to fuck her because she wants to keep him around otherwise he will use and dump her like her previous partners.

I'm really disappointed that 2 main LIs are too slutty for me(Aunt and older sis).

I understand that a MILF can't be a virgin but I don't understand the reason behind not keeping the aunt anal virgin atleast. She even has a nipple piercing which is a huge red flag for many of us.

Similarly the older sister. I usually like it when main LIs(sisters, cousins etc) are virgins but I was willing to ignore that but Jill wasn't anal virgin either. She doesn't believe in relationships and 'takes care' of her urges whenever she gets them. Anal rides a dick like a pro.

I don't dislike sluts but I very much prefer it if they ain't main LIs.

MasterChild

Jul 6, 2018
Can you f*** Victoria or Violet when you're drinking together? All I get is some kissing..
fake sleep and Sat/Sun 8:00 lick Victoria at office , until Victoria mom( judge ) find you. then f*** her mom with phone call.
one day you can f*** her mom raw at phone.

C:\Users\USR \
AppData\Roaming\RenPy\StraitenedTimes-1556023370\

Last edited:
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
My game is bugged for Alexa. At the point where I can finally fuck her pussy but she requires Wine and a Condom.

The issue is I have both but she keeps saying it's too strong. I've offered Premium and normal Wine but she says no to both. Anyway to fix this?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
My game is bugged for Alexa. At the point where I can finally fuck her pussy but she requires Wine and a Condom.

The issue is I have both but she keeps saying it's too strong. I've offered Premium and normal Wine but she says no to both. Anyway to fix this?
premium wine was her thing last i played. so is chance that is bugged, but is also chance that you have to grind other things with her bit more till normal sex unlocks it, so try to run those few more times just to be sure and see if its any new line
StepYS.TalkThemes['Naughty']['Selfie'].TimeMark-= 50 - one for selfies,HJ,BJ. For BJ have to do selfies to unlock it.
StepYS.TalkThemes['Naughty']['Anal'].TimeMark-= 50 - and for anal once you unlock it
after you can speed up with StepYS.FuckedTM-= 50

also check debug to see what actually still gives.

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
premium wine was her thing last i played. so is chance that is bugged, but is also chance that you have to grind other things with her bit more till normal sex unlocks it, so try to run those few more times just to be sure and see if its any new line
StepYS.TalkThemes['Naughty']['Selfie'].TimeMark-= 50 - one for selfies,HJ,BJ. For BJ have to do selfies to unlock it.
StepYS.TalkThemes['Naughty']['Anal'].TimeMark-= 50 - and for anal once you unlock it
after you can speed up with StepYS.FuckedTM-= 50

also check debug to see what actually still gives.
I checked the debug and everything wsa drained except Fuck. Not sure what the issue could be and searching through the thread doesn't bring up much except someone that said that alexa's line in the code was "premium" instead of "premiumwine" but I can't seem to locate that line anywhere

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I checked the debug and everything wsa drained except Fuck. Not sure what the issue could be and searching through the thread doesn't bring up much except someone that said that alexa's line in the code was "premium" instead of "premiumwine" but I can't seem to locate that line anywhere
i went to check my own saves on v44.1 and it works fine with premium wine (last played v42, and version before was also my 1st run)
Player.Items[u'PremiumWhiskey']
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
did check your save also and same thing doesnt work, really dont know whats the catch, you have to probably missing some trigger, tho which one, have to maybe talk with someone about her drink, tho no clue whom.
follow her whole day and see what you can do with

went to test old saves, when i progress with with anal and she tells you that she was training with dildo to get ready for sex
after i talk with her mid day in her room, she tells me to bring booze and at 22 shes happy with premium wine.
before that anal scene there was all that stairs drama between sisters. so really dont know whats the catch.

can give you that same save and you can compare, finish that scene, talk about sex after -> couch 22 -> her room and action

Last edited:

WCold

Aug 17, 2016

1700929957037.png
Your file have alcohol variables changed manually. So yes, when she sees 55% wine she says it's too strong

HaseoOfDeath

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2017
View attachment 3117420
Your file have alcohol variables changed manually. So yes, when she sees 55% wine she says it's too strong
Ah, that'll do it. Thanks, I'll adjust them.

i went to check my own saves on v44.1 and it works fine with premium wine (last played v42, and version before was also my 1st run)
Player.Items[u'PremiumWhiskey']
did check your save also and same thing doesnt work, really dont know whats the catch, you have to probably missing some trigger, tho which one, have to maybe talk with someone about her drink, tho no clue whom.
follow her whole day and see what you can do with

went to test old saves, when i progress with with anal and she tells you that she was training with dildo to get ready for sex
after i talk with her mid day in her room, she tells me to bring booze and at 22 shes happy with premium wine.
before that anal scene there was all that stairs drama between sisters. so really dont know whats the catch.

can give you that same save and you can compare, finish that scene, talk about sex after -> couch 22 -> her room and action
Thanks for looking into it for me!

Reactions: micmitja
3.70 star(s) 161 Votes