Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
I don't know what to tell you.

Basic step to get the modelling job started is:

Search for a job on your phone 4 times and you'll find the photo studio advert asking for models.

Go to the downtown area and then to the photo studio and talk to the photographer.

Then in the character's (that are able to become models) request option there will be a option to ask that character to be your model.

The only time when I've ever had a error with the model job not unlocking is when I was skipping the dialogue with the ctrl key, so if you got the model job error then you have to start again without skipping the dialogue. Or go hunting for the variable that unlocks the modelling job.

Either way good luck.

Try this:

PStudioTask.NaughtyPath.Parent.MilfModeling.State = 0

Good luck.
used the command you provided and can do sessions now.

Still trying to figure out how to fuck the preacher, got her do the bottomless pray but can't get past that.

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Idk if it's a bug or error with persistent file, but the gallery and seen text are never saved once i quit game. Is it a thing with this game, because on other renpy games i do not encounter such error. For example, I've unlocked almost eveyr possible scene and texts, however every time i quit and reopen the game the gallery gets completely wiped and texts too, as if I had not seen them yet. At first I didn't mind it, but honestly it started irritating me once I progressed further. Do you know how to fix it?

WCold

Aug 17, 2016
Idk if it's a bug or error with persistent file, but the gallery and seen text are never saved once i quit game. Is it a thing with this game, because on other renpy games i do not encounter such error. For example, I've unlocked almost eveyr possible scene and texts, however every time i quit and reopen the game the gallery gets completely wiped and texts too, as if I had not seen them yet. At first I didn't mind it, but honestly it started irritating me once I progressed further. Do you know how to fix it?
I would suggest to remove both "persistent" files from "save" folder and "%APPDATA%\RenPy\StraitenedTimes-1556023370" folder (or try to remove them one by one)

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
I would suggest to remove both "persistent" files from "save" folder and "%APPDATA%\RenPy\StraitenedTimes-1556023370" folder (or try to remove them one by one)
nuh uh, it doesnt work at all, the gallery still gets wiped once i quit and reopen

Fuunu

Apr 30, 2023
for the model session I am to the point where I need to do the threesome with the photographer, but it says julia, mother and other mother can't. So who do I use for it, if it's in the game.

DanteRed

Oct 28, 2020
new scene for jill don´t exist and for sophia scene you must go to old house about 8 pm,11 pm and midday
The only thing with just Jill that was added was this - One of the old scenes received an animation which it was really missing.
straight from discord, from the big man himself.

Honestly, it pisses me off when he does this. I get it, he doesn't like spoilers so we have to bash our brains in order to find new scenes. But for stuff life this, where it's something not easily noticeable, he could write it in the damn changelog.

He did the same shit a few updates ago with Lauren (neighbor mom) where she was just animated when interacting with her. People were going mad trying to find any new scene with her.

Reactions: MasterChild

sgt.ggggggaz

Feb 16, 2020
Any ideas internet strangers?

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes