Name2user

Oct 9, 2022
Cheat Mod v2.0

To install just extract the zip into the root folder (The one with StraitenedTimes.exe)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT USE THE SLEEP TILL FULL REST OPTION! It leads to an infinite loop

Note that unlike Suchguys mod, most things in my mod are automatic requiring no input on your part. The only things that aren't are the hotel room upgrades, and the modeling job cheat. If you want more control, use his mod. If you want more of a plug and play experience use mine.
Link: Suchguys Mod

Please let me know if you encounter any bugs
How to enable the cheat manu after copying this file ?
Shift+O leads to cheat console where we have to type the codes.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
so this sin't about finding out who framed yer 'dad' any more....just fucking??? :unsure::cautious::sick::ROFLMAO:
Nobody framed him. He's taking the fall for a larger organization, but he's still guilty.

But to answer your question, it's not just fucking, you also get to frustrate the shit out of yourself trying to figure out how and where to trigger the new scenes so you can see more fucking.

wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Nobody framed him. He's taking the fall for a larger organization, but he's still guilty.

But to answer your question, it's not just fucking, you also get to frustrate the shit out of yourself trying to figure out how and where to trigger the new scenes so you can see more fucking.
And the dev's next game looks like will be an ntr game so.... let him keep doing what he's doing here.

Dawidown

Apr 25, 2023
Hello. I'm currently playing version 0.43 and I wanted to ask if there are sex scenes with every female character? I haven't gotten to that point yet with Brigette, Lauren, the secretary, the teachers, the photographer, Victoria, and the stepsisters.

GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
So i played the game for the first time...

Okay ... the idea is neat ... the renders are mostly nice but .. comeone calling it grindy is a serious understatement even with using extreme cheating by save game editing i needed many many hours to reach the smut scenes and to be hounest .. the handful of scenes is all after that amount of dev time? Three chars with real content and a handful of side chars with nearly no content.

Fucking add a difficulty setting for easy and very easy that quadruples and increases tenfolds the point gain and the game maybe enjoyable .. but i guess than the Patreons would quickly note the crawling state of content growth. I seriosly miss toys, blackmailing and beeing a leacherous nerd all in all if you call the game "looser".

Insomnimaniac Games

Degenerate Handholder
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
So i played the game for the first time...

Okay ... the idea is neat ... the renders are mostly nice but .. comeone calling it grindy is a serious understatement even with using extreme cheating by save game editing i needed many many hours to reach the smut scenes and to be hounest .. the handful of scenes is all after that amount of dev time? Three chars with real content and a handful of side chars with nearly no content.

Fucking add a difficulty setting for easy and very easy that quadruples and increases tenfolds the point gain and the game maybe enjoyable .. but i guess than the Patreons would quickly note the crawling state of content growth. I seriosly miss toys, blackmailing and beeing a leacherous nerd all in all if you call the game "looser".
My man, nearly every women in game has multiple full-on sex scenes. WTF are you talking about?

Reactions: Mister Hentai

Dextero

Jul 3, 2018
Can't activate rewards from aunt. Tried this multiple times. Do i need intercurse after shower or its not connected?

Jun 10, 2022
Few questions, guys. I just downloaded new update, but I don't know how far behind I am in the story. Is bareback sex with Lauren possible? Any threesomes yet? Can you sleep with motel manager, aunt Kate, bank manager or PE teacher?
Thanks
yes to all, pe teacher you can't fuck yet but she can bunk in the spare room and gives you a handjob.

3.70 star(s) 161 Votes